6

I opened the door and saw my window open. I ran towards the window and looked down to see nothing but bushed. I looked at it curiously wondering why my window was open knowing that I never really open it. I closed the window and shrugged. I sat back on the couch and chilled.

Third POV

"I just need to get closer to him. I need to have him." Jinyoung was pacing back and forth in his living room talking to himself.

"I love him so much. He's breathtakingly beautiful. I need all of him."

"Maybe I should go to his house again. No he'll do the same thing. He can't just tell me to leave." Jinyoung stopped pacing and had an idea.

"If I can't have him now then I'll just take something that's his, so it can feel like I have a small piece of him." He went to his room and wrote something in a note book.

How to get Mark Tuan:
1: take something that's his
2: make him see me more often
3: find out everything that he loves
4: make him see how loving and sweet you are
5: a plan B- kidnap him and make him yours

"Perfect" Jinyoung said with a devilish smile.

"Welp gotta go fulfill step one." Jinyoung grabbed his keys and went to the one place he's always wanted to be at.

-
-
-
-
"Why doesn't he love me? We've been friends for the longest time and he still doesn't notice me." Jaebum sighed  while sitting at a bar counter drinking his life away.

"Do you think he'll notice me?" He asked the bartender.

"Yeah sure. Maybe you should stop going for one person and try to find new people?" The bartender replied as he was making someone else's drink

"But I don't want to give up on love." Jaebum took another sip and laid his head down on the counter.

"Wow that's cute but you've been chasing him for awhile. Too bad he hasn't noticed. You should move on." The guy handed Jaebum another drink and propped his elbows onto the table. He put his chin on top of his hands.

"I guess you're right." Jaebum said with a shrug and squinted looking at the bartenders name tag which read Youngjae.

"Youngjae, did you know that you're a really nice guy?" Jaebum smirk and bit his lip looking at the bartender

"Yeah I get that a lot. People call me sunshine because of my smile and because I brighten up their day I guess." Youngjae shrugged and went back to work

"Hey um can I have your number by any chance?" Jaebum asked while rubbing the back of his neck and looking down

"Uhh yeah sure just after I give this guy his drink."

"Okay cool." Jaebum smiled and got up from his seat standing beside it.

"Okay here you go." Youngjae wrote on a random piece of paper he found and gave it to Jaebum

"K cool. Um thanks" Jaebum smiled and waved as he walked out of the bar and went back home to feed his cats.

-
-
-
-
-
"AND I---IE-I WILL ALWAYS LOOVE YOOOOUOUOU!!!" Jinyoung sand while he was driving to Mark's house.

Once he finally arrived to his destination he looked around the outside of a house and found a ladder.  He motioned the ladder over to a window in which he assumed was his room. He went back to his car and popped open his trunk to get a crowbar. He sneakily walked back to the ladder and climbed it. He opened the window with his crowbar and went inside the room. He looked around and inhaled the magnificent smell.