11

It's the day after the phone call and I barely got any sleep, just having the thought of killing someone for someone else scared me. I really don't know what to do. I wish whoever was dating the guy would stop talking about Mark plus Mark is mine.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the black circles under my eyes.

"Ugh why can't I be the one to die?" I walked to the kitchen to make some coffee and thought about what I should do about this.

"What if this is one of Mark's friends? Who even are Mark's friends? WHAT IF IT'S JAEBEOM THAT I HAVE TO KILL?!" While I was thinking out loud I spilled my coffee all over myself.

"Ahh it's hot. But seriously it can't be Jaebeom, right?" I grabbed napkins and wiped off the coffee I spilled.

"Maybe I should call him and ask if he's with someone?" I went over to my phone and dialed Jaebeom's number.

"Hey jinyoungie what's up? Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah I just have a really important question to ask you."

"Oh okay go ahead and ask bud."

"Are you in a relationship with anyone?"

Jaebeom's POV:

I woke up from a hangover which is now something I have to deal with every morning nowadays. Since YoungJae works as a bartender I come to see him and when I do I'm always tempted to drink. Last night I probably drank too much because I ended up somewhere else other than my room.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌱🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Okay this is all I'll be writing for today. Enjoy please even if there are mistakes and even if it's short af. Also thank you to @taetae_yeontan07 for helping me I really appreciate it💕
Vote and most importantly have a nice day. 😊