8

A/N: WARNING THIS SUCKS

Mark came home from work feeling exhausted. He was about to open the door to his place until someone yelled his name.

"Oh hey, Mark how's it goin? Boi I missed you." Jackson waved from across the street.

"Oh hey uh. OMG JACKSON!?" Mark closed the door and fully turned his attention towards Jackson.

Jackson was Mark's old boyfriend from high school. They had what every couple dreamed of having. Then they broke up because bambam told Mark that he was cheating on him. So Mark went ahead and set a trap for Jackson to see if he would fall for it. Mark had bambam flirt with Jackson and see if Jackson falls for it and he did and Mark broke up with his cheating ass. So now guess who's back, back again, Jackson's back tell your friends.

"Uh yeah how's it been? You look gorgeous." Jackson walked across the street and looked at Mark head to toe.

"Um I've just been workin and stuff you know... ha ha ha." Mark feel so awkward and didn't know what to do so he just did finger guns.

"You're still really cute. I really did miss you." Jackson looked into Mark's eyes and sighed

"Well you cheated on me so that's all on you buddy." Mark turned back around and tried to unlock his door and open it to leave before anything happens.

"Hey well I mean I was a dumb teenager. Things change you know." Jackson put his hand on Mark's shoulder.

"I don't want to talk to you mister." Mark finally opened the door and rushed inside. He closed the door in Jackson's face and covered his hands in his face.

"Ugghhh." Mark felt frustrated because all he was mad at Jackson for what he did so long ago.

Mark was about to go into his room but say a figure in his window.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Youngjae I'm back from work and what was it that you wanted to tell me at work? I'm sorry that Jinyoung just bursted in and interrupted us I guess." Jaebum walked inside the small apartment that Youngjae had for himself. After the day at the bar they've been hangout a lot and it was only a few days ago since they met.

"Um yeah never mind that." Youngjae went over to Jaebum with his face tinted red.

Youngjae was wearing a green oversized sweater with black pants

(I wanted it to be a pastel blue with some shorts but I couldn't find that

(I wanted it to be a pastel blue with some shorts but I couldn't find that. So I just got this picture. I just wanted to give you a visual.)

"Aww you look so cute, Youngjae. I just wanna pinch your cheeks...but that would be weird." Jaebum face was as red as Youngjaes.

"No it's fine hehe" Youngjae sat on the couch that was placed in the living room and Jaebum did the same.

"So what's up?" Jaebum awkwardly asked and just looked around trying not to look at Youngjae.

"Well I was in my room playing a computer game, then you came unexpectedly and now I'm sitting here with you." Youngjae gave a cute smile that made Jaebum melt. Jaebum couldn't believe how fast he forgot about Jinyoung but he felt so happy with Youngjae. It's most likely because he loves being friends with him and that's all. (🙂)

"I'm sorry that I kinda came unexpected I just wanted to see you. Not in a weird way not that I like you I mean I like you but as a friend. Yep as a friend." Jaebum was even more red than before so was Youngjae.

"Uh yeah so what do you wanna do since you're here?" Youngjae got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to get a bag of chips.

"Well uh I just wanted to come over and say hi so imma go so I can go change." Jaebum got up from the couch and looked at Youngjae

"Nonsense I'll just give you some clothes so you don't have to leave and come back. It's easier duh." Youngjae chuckled and went to his room to grab some clothes for Jaebum to wear.

"Here you go buddy." Youngjae threw the clothes at Jaebum. Jaebum caught the clothes and said 'thanks' he then went into the bathroom to change.

"YAY SLEEPOVER!!!" Youngjae shouted as Jaebum walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah but like I'm going to have to leave in the middle of the night to get ready for work. if that's okay with you?" Jaebum said while looking at Youngjae

"Oh it's fine." Youngjae said with a smile plastered on his face.

He's the sunshine of my life right now and I don't want to lose him as a friend.  Jaebum said to himself as he stared at Youngjae's precious smile.

"Well what should we do?" Youngjae asked after jumping over the couch and sitting down on it.

"Uh do you have any movies?" Jaebum walked over to the couch and put his arm over the couch near Youngjae.

"Uh um y-yeah I uh do." Youngjae stuttered at what Jaebum did and felt warm in the face.

"I have Guardians of the Galaxy of that's okay with you? This is my favorite movie." Youngjae played the movie on the screen and sat back on the couch next to Jaebum but a little further.

"Oh yeah I love that movie too."

(Boi I love it so much along with Black Panther. Waknda Forever😋)

Jaebum and Youngjae watched the movie till the end and decided to watch more marvel movies. They got a little hungry and called for pizza to be delivered. Both didn't really want to pay so they did rock, paper, scissors to see who had to pay and Jaebum ended up buying. After they ate some pizza they started talking about themselves and getting to know each other more.

"You know I really appreciate you even if we met a while ago. You make me happy." Jaebum admitted to Youngjae bit then soon realized that kinda sounded like a confession and tried to fix what he said.

"Uh but like not in a weird way. You know as friends and such... yeah?" Jaebum and Youngjae were both red in the face. Youngjae didn't know what to say and just sat there processing what happened.

"So you wanna sleep?" That was all Youngjae could say. Then Youngjae just got up and walked to his room and slept.

"I'm so fucking dumb. Why me? Why today?" Jaebum repeatedly hit himself in the face with a pillow.

"You know what fuck life and shit I'mma be real and just idk. What am I even trying to say?" Jaebum face palmed and just slept on the couch.

-
-
-
-
-
-

"Mmm I bately even know you and we only went on one date but I fucking want you so bad."

"Yeah me too."

"Omg Yugyeom that feels so good."

A/N:  I have no idea what this is I'm so sorry that this sucks ass. I was like out of mind and shit idk. I have no idea what I was doing I just wrote random shit that came into mind. I might delete this and redo it. I might just redo everything. Idk yet so tell me if you liked it so I can feel better about myself. So bye and I hope you have a had a nice day. 7