2

Marks POV

I'm legit never gonna find this guy. How am I even gonna find him? I'm probably never gonna see him again and end up lonely forever.

The next day I was home sitting in the living room on my cough thinking of a way to find this guy. Nothing seemed to enter my mind it was totally blank.

"Ugh" I sighed and went upstairs to my room. Once I got there I leaned over the bed and laid on my stomach with my face on a pillow.

"Why is everything so fucking hard?" I sighed again and sat crisscross-applesause on my bed. I look over to my left and see my nightstand with my phone on top of it. At this point I gave up on ideas and decided to become lonely person if it had to deal with all of this work. I picked up my phone and texted another one of my friends.

Morkie: hey, I know you're working but when you're off do you wanna do something? 

Jae🤘:  sure but I kinda had to do something  with my coworker, Jinyoung

Morkie: who's jinyoung? You have other friends that I don't know about? 

Jae🤘: you're so mean. I have friends, but I just don't feel like I need to introduce my friends to you. 

Morkie: and why is that? I'm wonderful

Jae🤘: I don't need to share everything with you. 

Morkie: sharing is caring

Jae🤘: I don't think you can tell but obviously I don't care.

Morkie: dude...

Jae🤘: welp I gtg back to work before my boss sees me on my phone. Bye

Morkie: no wait don't go

Read 1:59 PM

I stared at my phone with my hand over my heart. 'Did he just leave me on read?' I thought.

I got off the phone and went to the bathroom to go freshen up. I put on some light makeup and put on some clothes.

Today I was gonna go surprised my friend Jaebum at his job even if he didn't ask for it.

I came done the stairs and went in the kitchen to get my keys from the counter.

I got in my car and drove to Jaebums job. Jaebum works for some big company and it pays a lot. Of course he got a great job after high school. Everyone knew that he was going to become a big success or something. I mean he isn't the boss of the company but his pay was so fucking huge. I just work at the mall at a store that had cute pastel clothes everywhere. That didn't really pay much but at least I was getting enough to take care of myself.

I arrived and went through the entrance being greeted by the receptionist.

"Hello sir, are you waiting for anyone?" she greeted in a kindly manner

"Um yes I'm waiting for my friend Im Jaebum."

"Oh okay I'll tell him that you're here." She smiles and grabs the phone beside her calling Jaebum. In the meantime I looked for a seat and sat in it waiting for my beloved friend.

The elevator opens to reveal Jaebum with a shocked expression.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" He whispered

"Well I just wanted to see my dearest and bestest friend at him job." I said sarcastically with a smile

"This is what you get for leaving me on read" I shuck my head and closed my eyes in disappointment.

"Omfg you're kidding right?!"

"Nope" I looked up at him with a smirk

"Um... I guess I'll just have you in my office as company but once Jinyoung comes in I want you to be silent and do nothing." He said with a sigh as he walked over to the elevator. I smiled and followed him to the elevator.

"Yay business stuff and being all  sophisticated" I joked and Jaebum chuckled as the elevator went up.

We were at the third floor and we pasted by a bunch on people by the way over to Jaebums office. They all were starring at us and it felt really uncomfortable.

"Um... Everyone is starring." I whispered to Jaebum.

"Yeah I know, it happens a lot because it's something to distract them for doing boring work." Jaebum says with a shrug.

We get to his office and I ran over to the fluffy couch. I sit on it and glace over to Jaebum who just shock his head and went to his desk.

"Soo..." I started

"So what? Don't try to start a conversation with me because I'm very busy right now." He said before typing away on his computer

"Well that's no fun." I say with a frown on my face.

"What did you expect?" He chuckled looking up from his computer screen for a brief moment before getting back to typing again

"I don't even know" I said sighing and laying on the couch.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

👉😎👉
Hello everyone. Hope this doesn't suck and that it's actually good. I kinda have no idea where I'm going with this story, but at least my brain can never stop being creative I guess, but then again it could go from one thing to another. Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading and have a wonderful day.