Chapter 30

Fate brought us back together and I'm glad it doesn't took any longer.

____________________

"Thank you for the foods!" I smiled as I put down the chopsticks, done eating.

Lee helped Mrs Min to collect our dirty dishes to place it in the sink and washed it. I sat there at the dining table with Yoongi hyung, his brother and father.

"So, how long you planned to stay here in Daegu?" Mr Min asked me as he looked at me.

"I'll be going back tomorrow. I actually came here to clear my mind but now I have heard Lee's explanation about our misunderstanding, I don't think I want to stay longer" I said, "I just wanted to walk around my hometown and I'll go back to Seoul right after".

They nodded their heads, "Where will you be staying?".

"About that, you don't have to worry. I'm staying in a hotel during my stay here" I chuckled, reassuring them if they ever feel burden at the thought of me might be spending the night in their house.

Mr Min chuckled, "That's not why I was asking, Taehyung. I was asking just in case you don't have a place to stay. You can stay here".

"Ahh" I rubbed the back of my neck, "It's okay, Mr Min. I'll be staying at the hotel".

They nodded, "You can come here if you wanted to have some meals. That will be no problem".

I nodded my head and thanked them for their kindness. Yoongi patted my shoulder, telling me that it's fine because he loves me like his brother.

"Actually, I have another think to ask" I said before they all look at me, waiting for my respond.

~~~

Lee's POV

"What are you doing outside? Isn't it cold?" Someone approached my while I was staring up at the dark sky painted with some stars. It's beautiful.

I turned around and smile at Tae, "Nothing. Just star-gazing".

Tae smiled before he took of his jacket and wrapped it around my body. He sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer. His body radiating warmth that I needed which makes me scooted closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder. I love this.

"So, are you okay about going back to Seoul with me tomorrow night?" He asked me, looking at me.

"Tomorrow night?" I asked in shock, "But how about Yoongi oppa? And his family?".

"What? It's not like a big trouble to them if you go back to Seoul tomorrow" He said, making me dumbfounded.

He laughed, "I'm joking. I already talked to them and they said they're fine if you agree".

I stood there in silent, debating either I should follow him back or stay with Yoongi oppa. I felt like I wasn't suppose to go back with him because I came here with Yoongi oppa. So I must as well go back with him, right? Also, it feels impolite of me to go back when Mrs Min was so happy to have me. What should I do?

"So, what's your answer?" He asked, but I don't know what to say to him.

He looked at me with a smile, "It's okay. You don't need to tell me now. If you made up your mind, let me know by tomorrow".

I nodded my head and gave him a smile. We sat there in each other's arms for another hour before he broke the silence that surrounds us.

"I need to go now. It's getting late" He said.