Chapter 5

Do you know how much it hurts me to see you crying so hard because of him?

_______________

I woke up from the sobbing sound beside me. I blinked my eyes opened and turned toward the sound. Lee was sobbing hard but her eyes is still close. I looked at the clock and it almost strike 7 am. Maybe she was having a bad dream.

"Lee, wake up. You're dreaming" I said softly as I shook her body to wake her up.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked up to me, "Tae".

She cried on my chest, sobbing harder. I patted her back gently, trying to soothe her pain that makes her crying right now. I don't even know why she was crying so hard but it must be something bad.

"What happened, Lee? You've been crying so hard and I have no idea why" I asked her, wanting to know what makes her cry like this.

It pains me so much to witness her crying like this. I breaks me to see her broke down.

"It's Minkyung, Tae" She told me.

My heart ranged in anger as soon as I heard that jerk's name. What the fuck did this asshole has done to her this time?

"What has he done now?" I asked her calmly, trying to hide the amount of anger I feel right now.

She sobs, "Tomorrow is our 4th year anniversary but yesterday I caught him cheating on me with other girl".

She sobs more, "I saw them holding hands, looking so happy together at the cinema. And I saw them.. k-kissing".

I clenched my fist in anger, gritting my teeth so hard. I have a big urge to punch his fucking face right now. Jimin better stops me now before it's too late.

"It's hurt, Tae" She whispered on my chest.

"Shh.. It's okay, Lee. Everything will be fine" I said to her, patting her head to calm herself.

"What should I do?" She asked me, looking at me as she wipes away her tears.

I helped her wipe away her tears, "Just stay here and rest if you want. If not, I can send you back home".

"No need. I'll stay here with you and Jimin" She said and smiled at me which makes my heart fluttered.

"Okay, that's nice" I replied and chuckled.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The door opened, revealing Jimin at the door. He opened the door widely before entering my room and sat on the bed with us.

"I thought both of you aren't awake yet" He said with a smile.

"Jimin, lay down here" She said to him, patting the space beside her.

Jimin smiled before lay down beside her. The three of us now facing up to the ceiling, staring on it in a comfortable silence. I turned to look at her. She has that small smile on her face and her breathing was calmer than before. I smiled happily.

"I'm happy to have both of you. You guys are always there for me" She stated, looking at both of us with a smile.

"We will always be there for you when you need us, Lee. That's what bestfriends are for right?" Jimin said to her and I nodded, agree.

"I love you guys so much!" She beamed before hugging both of us by our neck.

"Yah!" I yelled as we laughed.

"Let me go!" Jimin yelled.

"I don't want" She yelled back, hugging us tighter as we laughed more.