Chapter 22

— I tried to give up my love on you and just move on, but why can't I?

I was kinda forgot about Minkyung so I brought him back.

————————

Lee's POV

The clock has striked 5 pm already. We spent so much times in the water park so now is the time for us to head home. I carried my bag with me while we exited the water park.

We had so much fun in the water park that my feet are literally killing me. I could say that I practically dragging my whole body back to the car because it was hurting like hell. We walked around too much. Now it's hurt.

"Let me help you carry this" Tae said as he took the bag from me.

"It's not that heavy. I can carry it" I said and tried to take the bag back from him.

He dodged the bag away from me, "You're tired already. Let me".

"Fine" I said before walking beside him.

"Do you have fun?" He asked, looking ahead and not me.

I nodded my head, " A lot of fun. Thank you".

"Anything for you" He said.

I smiled weakly, "It would be better if Rachel is with us too, right?".

He looked down before laughing weakly, "Yea.. maybe".

I looked at him in confusion before decided to shrug it off. We finally arrived at his car and he opened the back door to put our stuff. He then opened the door for me and let me enter the car first. Then, he closed the door and entered the car as well.

He started the engine and started to pull out from the car park. Then, he drove out from the water park area and headed back to my house to send me home.

Taehyung's POV

I turned around to look at Lee and found her already fell asleep. She must be so tired after playing around until 5 pm.

I smiled looking at her peacefully sleeping figure and pushed away the hair strands off her face with my other hand. I looked back at the road, smiling so happily as I finally get to spend a day with her.

I know Jimin and Miso were with us too, not like what I actually planned it to be. But, I still get to spend my time with her together. Having her close to me was enough the make me feel the sparks.

I remember how she hold onto me when we were playing at the waves. I remember how she hugged me from the back when I carried her to the other ride and to the deeper part of the pool.

I love her touch on me. I love it when she depended on me for something. I love it when she hugged me because she was scared. I love it when she clasped my hand too when we were walking.

I love her. I do love her, and I never did stop myself from loving her. She is the only one I wanted. The only one I need. Not someone else. Not even Rachel.

"Lee, wake up. We're here already" I shook her slowly to wake her up.

She slowly started to move before she blinked her eyes open, "We're here?".