Chapter 7

Do you know how much it hurts me knowing that you'll soon getting married?

————————

Lee's POV

"Jimin, do you know where is Tae?" I asked Jimin while both of us went out together.

"Tae? Um" He hesitated.

"Why?" I asked him, turning to look at him completely.

"Nothing. Tae is just on vacation. You know he likes going to places and taking pictures right?" He replied and rubbed the back of his neck as he looks somewhere else.

"Really?" I asked for confirmation and he nodded his head.

"Okay then" I said before continue walking around the mall with him.

To be honest, I miss Tae. It has been like a month since I last seen him. Right after I announced that I'm getting married with Minkyung oppa, he just gone. I don't know why though but Jimin always said he was busy travelling that he refused to take any call.

Yes, Tae is indeed a person who likes travelling to places and take pictures. But he was never like this. Something must have been wrong but I don't know what is that all about.

"Jimin" I called him again, stopping on my track.

"Yes. Why? You seems off" He replied, looking over at me worriedly.

"Do Tae has problem? Is he actually okay?" I asked him.

He was taken aback by my questions and looked everywhere except my eyes.

"Tell me, Jimin. I know something happen to him, right?" I said, taking steps closer to him.

"Why don't you ask him yourself? This is actually between both of you, not me. I don't know what to say" Jimin let out sigh, defeated for something I don't get.

"What do you mean between me and him? I don't get it. And how can I ask him if he didn't pick up the call or reply my messages?" I told him, completely confused.

"You'll know soon" He said, before continue to walk again.

"What?" I mumbled to myself before following him from behind.

My mind was wondering around while I walked with Jimin. I can't stop thinking about Tae. Jimin said Tae didn't want to even touch his phone when he goes travelling. But why did I saw Tae's instagram posts about his travelling time.

It says; It's time to heal the heart and soul', 'Tried to forget but easy said than done', 'Moving on to a new world'. Something that makes me feel more curious than ever.

"Lee?" Jimin called me.

"Yes?" I looked at him, blankly.

"I have been calling you for many time now. What are you thinking?" He asked me as he came closer.

"I miss Tae" The only things that came out from my mouth.

I looked up to him with a pout. I really am missing that goofy boy. Why did he suddenly gone travelling? He didn't even say anything to me.