Chapter 17

I didn't wait for you to come back home for this, why you did this to me?

————————

I stumbled my way to the sofa as my head getting more dizzy as time passed by. Yoongi oppa let out a groan before he lay me down gently on the sofa. Then, he plopped himself on the sofa next to me and let out a tired sigh.

"I told you to not drink" He groaned to me, rolling his eyes.

"Tae" I mumbled out weakly, holding onto the sofa as tears threatened to fall.

He heard me crying for Tae. He sighed out loud, kneeling beside me as he patted my back gently. I cried my heart out, picking my head to look at him straight in the eyes.

"Tae, you're here" I called him, eyes blurry as I saw Yoongi oppa's face and Tae's face.

"Yoongi oppa is here too?" I asked before my lips curved into a smile.

"Yah, just sleep" He told me but I shrugged my head to him.

"No, Tae" I said before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, "I miss you so much, do you know that?".

He let out a sigh and let me do what I want. He knows he can't stop me when I'm in this state already. This state of breaking down. I'm too vulnerable now.

"I waited for you to come back home all this days, months and years. Everyday I couldn't stop thinking about you. I always waited for the day you will come back to me, telling me that you love me so much. I dreamt of you every single night. I missed you so much, you have no idea about it.

But this is not what expecting you to do. I expected you would come to me, pulled me into a tight hug as you whisper those words that I have been wanting to hear and you would kiss me. But no. You came back and introduced us with your girlfriend. This is not what I hope it would be.

How could you do this to me, Tae. How could you hurt me like this. I'm so sad and hurt. I can't accept the fact that I lost you while doing nothing but waiting for your return. I know I shouldn't let you go in the first place. I should have insisted for you to stay here so you won't hurt me like this" I cried on his shoulder, so hard that I can barely breathe properly.

"Shh shh. Go to sleep, Lee. Tomorrow will be better" He whispered to my ears, caressing my hair to put me to sleep.

Slowly, my eyelids getting heavier and my breathing become steady. He kept on caressing my hair, which surprisingly soothed me and calmed my heart. Soon, I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

"I love you, Tae" I whispered before everything become black.

Yoongi's POV

"I love you, Tae" I heard her whispered.

I peaked onto her face and saw her already fell asleep on my shoulder, with a tear rolling down her soft cheek. I slowly broke the hug to pick her up in bridal style, bringing her into her room.

I tucked her under the mattress, making sure that she was fully covered to prevent her from getting cold. The tear that glistening at the corner of her eyes, I wiped it away. I removed the hair strands that were covering her face and caressed her cheeks.

"You went through a lot today, Lee. You should rest" I said, pecking her forehead softly to avoid her from waking up.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the aircond. I tucked the mattress higher on her body before walking out from the bedroom.

Tired, I plopped myself back on the couch. I took out my phone and unlocked it. I stared at the file of voice record as I let out a sigh. I renamed the file as Lee's confession and stared at it again.