Chapter 12

If you wake up and I'm not there, will you try to find me?

Road to 1K come on!

————————

Lee's POV

My eyes fluttered open as the brightness of the room hits my eyes. I stretched my body and let out a yawn due to the tiredness. I blinked my eyes a couple of time before wincing in pain.

I must have fell asleep on the chair last night. Because my muscles hurt so freaking much. I winced as I tried to move my neck.

"Lee? What's up?" I heard Jimin asked me as he too just woke up.

"Nothing. It just that my muscles hurt so much" I told him.

He then sit up straight before he too winced in pain. Guess both of us fell asleep on the chair during the story-telling time.

I looked around slowly and stopped as I found the clock hung high up on the wall. It is 7.30 am now. I stood up from the chair and held my back and neck as it hurts so much. I walked to my bag and took out my toiletries to brush my teeth.

I drank some water first before heading to the bathroom. I stood in front of the sink and got ready to brush my teeth. Pulling my sleeves up, I washed the brush a little before pinching some toothpaste on it.

I proceeded on brushing but I keep on groaning as my hair always got in the way. I pushed my hair away from my face but it keeps on coming back. I groaned in frustration and stopped brushing my teeth for awhile. How can I forget to tie up my hair first before brushing my teeth?

The door clicked open and I looked at the half-awaken Jimin at the door frame. He entered the bathroom with me, living the door opened as he pinched some toothpaste on his toothbrush and brushed his teeth beside me. He knew I'm struggling with my hair, so he hold it back for me with his other hand.

I smiled at him as a thanks and continued brushing my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth, my mind suddenly wondered somewhere else.

Jimin, Tae and I used to brush our teeth together when we were sleeping over. Tae always hold my hair back for me as I always forget to tie up my hair before going to brush my teeth. Not just that, the three of us always following each other's movement and make silly faces while doing that.

Remembering all the memories we had together suddenly breaks my heart a little. How I wish we can go back to the time where we enjoyed spending time together so much. I want us to be like before.

"Lee?" Jimin called me, breaking me off from my thought as I looked at him in confusion.

"Yes?" I asked him, blinking my eyes a couple of times.

"You okay?" He asked.

After a moment, I quickly nodded my head, "Yea yea, I'm good".

I continued brushing my teeth and then rinsed my mouth cleaned. I washed my toothbrush before taking my things out to keep it back into my bag.

"I'll take a shower first" I told Jimin and he nodded his head.

I brought my bag along with me into the bathroom and locked the door afterwards. Luckily, the bathroom is big enough for me to have some space for the bag. I placed the bag down on the dried floor before taking out my towel and hung it on the wall near the shower area.