Chapter 6

Do you know how my heart skipped beats when I'm with you?

————————

"Who do you think she is having a call with?" I asked Jimin as both of us looked toward her direction.

Lee has a frown on her face as she talked on the phone with someone we didn't know who. Her face shows a lot of emotions. It was as if she was trying her best to control her anger.

"I don't know" Jimin replied as we still staring at her, in curiousity.

"Do you think it's.. Minkyung?" I asked him again.

"Hate to say this but I think it is" He replied which makes me let out a sigh.

Soon, we saw Lee hung off the call and let out a heavy sigh. She tried to calm herself down before turning back to our direction which makes us act as if we're still looking for her clothes.

"Have you found one?" Lee asked us as she approached us.

"Y-Yea. Try this one" I replied, grabbing something that caught my eyes before handing it to her.

"It's pretty. Let me try it" She said before heading to the fitting room.

I let out a relieved smile and so is Jimin, "That was close".

"Do you think we should ask her about that?" Jimin asked me.

"It won't hurt if we ask her, right?" I said and Jimin nodded.

"It's pretty!" She beamed and walked out from the fitting room with the cloth I gave her just now.

"It looks nice on you" I complimented her as I looked at her.

"It is" Jimin agreed, nodding his head up and down.

"I'll take this then" Lee said before all of us walked to the counter to pay.

We all paid for our items and thanked the cashier after that. Then, we walked around the mall and entered a few more shops to shop for clothes and stuffs.

After walking around, Jimin excused himself to go to the toilet as he wanted to pee. I sat on a bench there together with Lee while waiting for Jimin, with all our shopping bags around us.

"Lee" I called her.

She turned around and looked at me, "Yes, Tae?".

"Who are you talking to, on the phone, in Gucci earlier?" I asked her.

"Oh that" She answered with a small smile, "It's Minkyung".

I forced a smile, "Oh. What did he want?".

"He said he will pick me up tomorrow at 8 to celebrate our anniversary" She told me, looking down on her feet.

"Oh really?" I asked, feeling a little sad, "Are you going?".

"What?" She snapped off her thought, "Oh yes, I'm going. I need to get things right".

I smiled bitterly. This is it. The chance I might lose. They probably will sort things out and become together again. I should have known that I will never have the chance to be with her again.

"Good for you then" I said softly, "But if anything happens again, I won't hold myself back. I would beat the crap out of him".

"Okay, Tae" She smiled sincerely, "You're my bestfriend. I know I can count on you".

Bestfriend. I totally hate that. I should not cry, right?

My heart weakened. It aching and it hurts. I have the urge to bawl my eyes out right now but I know I shouldn't. People might thought I'm a weak man or someone weird. And Lee also might thing I have some mental issue or somthing.