Chapter 4

Do you know how happy I am to have you with me even it is just in a short time?

_______________

"Tae" She called me as she entered the kitchen, "What are you making?".

I looked over at her and smile, "Pancake. That's the easiest thing to do for breakfast".

"Smells good" She said as she rested her head on my arm, eyeing the pancake.

My heart beat incredibly fast as she did that. So fast that I'm afraid she feels it or hear it.

"How about you wake Jimin up?" I told her and she nodded right away.

I sighed in relieved as I saw her walk away to wake Jimin up. I put the pancake on the plate as I done cooking that one before making another one.

"Park Jimin!" I heard her voice.

"Ahhh Lee!" Jimin shouted, "It's hurt!".

I laughed silently at them. Lee probably just jumped on him to wake him up. Just then, both of them walked into the kitchen.

"You know it's a bad idea to ask Lee to wake me up, didn't you? She almost make me crashed into pieces" Jimin whined as he ruffled her messy bed hair. I stuck out my tongue to him making him groaned.

"Aw, is Jimin-ie mad at me?" Lee said as she hugged him.

"Let go of me" Jimin said, trying to break free from Lee's arms.

"Will not" Lee stuck her tongue out to him as she tightened her grip aroud him.

As they argue, I laughed at the sight before placing another cooked pancake on the plate. I make another one before looking at them.

"Enough, guys" I stopped them, "Jimin, go and take your shower and then we'll get to eat breakfast together".

Lee flashed him a cheeky smile before she let go of him to let him take a shower. She walked over to me, eyeing the pancake again.

I smile, "Hungry?".

She looked at me and smile after awhile, "Yea, I'm hungry".

"Help me set up the table" I told her and she nodded her head before making her way to the table.

I turned off the stove after I done cooking the last piece. I placed the pancake on the plate and brought it to the table, placing it in the centre. Lee has set up the table, putting 3 plates and forks at our place. She also has put butter and syrups on the table to be eaten with the pancake.

Soon, Jimin entered the kitchen after he had done showering.

"Let's eat" I said as I sat down on my place.

Lee sat down beside me and Jimin sat across from me. We took the pancake and decorate it with butter and syrup. Then, we digged in hungrily.

"This is so good" Lee beamed as she stuffed another piece of the pancake into her mouth.

"Eat slowly" I said to her as I saw her eating so hungrily, patting over her shoulder to slow her down.