Chapter 23

— You make it hard for me to move on again and why is that?

————————

Lee's POV

"Ow" I winced in pain as I clutched onto my stomach.

I have been laying on bed since last night because of this stomach cramp. Funny story, I got my period for this month right after I came back home from the fun time I spent with them at the water park.

Since then, I have been laying down on this bed since the stomach cramp is a no joke. I have been curling into a ball because of this. Having a fever also doesn't help me in this state. It makes me sweating like crazy.

"I need to change the pad" I told myself as I force myself to get up from the bed.

With the help of my weak hands, I pushed myself up from the bed. I sat on the bed before crawling to the bedside. I stood up slowly and turned around, gasping in shock at the horror sight of it.

Guess what? I painted my bed in red already. There is a big circle of blood on my bed sheet. How can I not see this earlier?

I took off the bed sheet and dumped it into a basin. I put a scoopful of the washing powder that I don't even know why I have it in here and added the water into it. I let the bed sheet soaked in it while I changed my pad.

I got out from the bathroom and headed to my drawer to take out a new pad.

"This is the last one?" I asked myself in shock before letting out a sigh.

I opened another drawer and took a new panties to change. Without saying anything, I walked back into the bathroom and got changed. I dumped my blooded pants and panties into the same basin, letting it soak. I'll wash that later.

I got out from the bathroom and took out a new outfit to change into. I dumped the previous clothes into the laundry basket and changed into a black oversized hoodie and black legging. Letting my hair loose, I wear a soft pink cap before taking my phone and purse along with me.

I walked out from my room and headed downstairs. I wear my white sneakers before walked out from the house, searching for my driver. As soon as I spotted him, I went to him.

"Mr Hwang, can you send me to the convenient store?" I asked him, holding my stomach as it still is in pain.

"Oh sure, I'll go grab the car keys" He replied before running into the house.

I walked to the car and leaned onto its body. I bend my body to ease the pain but it won't ever work out. I need to get there and buy the pad fast. So I can lay on bed all day and sleep. Dealing with this period pains are the worst issues ever.

He walked out from the house with the car keys and unlocked the car. Without wasting any times, I quickly open the door and got into the car. I wear the seatbelt and sat there with both knees up to my chest.

He got into the car and started the engine. Then, he started to reverse the car to pull out from the front porch. He started to drive the car out and headed to the convenient store.

Throughout the ride, I refused to talk a single word as I clenched my teeth. The pain almost got me crying but I held it back. I waited patiently until we finally get there.

"Wait for me" I told him and he nodded his head.

I walked slowly to the convenient store, acting as if nothing is wrong when the fact is the pain hurts like hell. I pushed the door open and headed to the toiletries area. I looked at some brands of pads and searched for the brand I usually use.