Chapter 16

— I trust your words all this time, but why are you hurting me now?

————————

"G-Girlfriend?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Hello! I'm Rachel Kim" She introduced herself as she bowed at us.

They looked at her and Tae in disbelief before they turned to look at me. Jimin had grip my hand tightly as my face shows no emotion other than sadness and hurt.

My heart fell and crashed into thousand pieces. My eyes stung, tears threatened to fall but I blinked the tears away. The pain that I felt in me is too painful for me to take but I managed to put the best smile on my face as I looked at them.

"Nice to meet you, Rachel. I'm Lee Sunmi, Tae's bestfriend. Just call me Lee" I told her, holding out my hand for a handshake.

She shook my hand with a sweet smile she has, "Nice to meet you too, Lee".

"I-I'm Park Jimin. Tae's bestfriend too. Just call me Jimin" Jimin introduced himself to her with a smile.

"I'm Miso, Kim Miso. I'm Jimin oppa's girlfriend" Miso then introduced herself.

"Min Yoongi" Yoongi oppa forced a smile.

"Jung Hoseok! Call me Hoseok" Hoseok oppa cheered, as bright as he is.

"Nice to meet all of you" She smiled as she bowed to us.

"Hyung! How do you know Jimin and Lee?" Tae asked Yoongi oppa and Hoseok oppa as he went to them.

"I'm in charge of your case and I met them there. And we met again at a cafe. That's how we started to become friend" Yoongi oppa told him.

Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulder while Miso hugged me by my waist. I turned my gaze toward them as they flashes me their pitiful smile. I smiled back weakly, patting their hands to tell them that I'm okay.

They must have seen it. They must have saw me staring at Rachel with sad eyes. They must have noticed how my lips quivering as I stared at him.

Why, Tae? Why you do this to me? I hold onto your words. I believe you will come back to me. I believe everything you said to me. But why did you come back and hurt me?

"Let's go now! We have a lot to catch up with" Tae beamed as he quickly pushed the trolley with Rachel beside him.

I stood there weakly, eyeing them as they walked away. Jimin and Miso parted from me and walked away to their car. Hoseok oppa held my hand and squeezed it before he walked with Tae. And now left me and Yoongi oppa.

Yoongi oppa let out a sigh and walked to me. He cupped my cheek, pulling it up so that my eyes met his. He smiled weakly as he saw the tears that has been pooling in my eyes.

"Oppa" I called him, lips quivering as tears started to fall.

Without saying anything, he pulled me into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and he patted my back gently. I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned my head on his chest.

"It's hurt" I whispered to him.

"Shh. It's okay, just cry" He said softly on my ears as he keep patting my back.

I cried harder on his chest, sobbing so loudly as I can't stop the tears from falling. My breath hitched as I choked on my tears. My heart ached so much, I can't believe all of this. I waited for him to come back home so he could love me. But no. This is not what I wanted it to be.