Chapter twenty: A surprise

Comincia dall'inizio

"David, think about this.'' As Neal now realized Lily was nowhere to be found, he sped towards them, grabbing David's arm.

"What is there to think about?" David demanded and Regina looked to her right when Henry tugged on Regina's sleeve.

''My sister.'' As Regina, Peter, David and Henry all turned to Neal they frowned. That was until Peter realized he hadn't seen his girlfriend after Zelena had stormed in. ''Zelena took her.''

As Lily awoke, she stared up to her adoptive father's face. She smiled brightly as she hugged him closely. Only to be pulled away from him within a second. Turning her head to face Zelena, she glared at her. That witch had killed her, yes she came back but that was beside the point and now she was compelling her with the dagger.

''Hello Dark Lilith, how nice of you to join us.'' She turned on her heel as she smiled up to Mary Margret and David's baby. The sight made Lillian's blood boil, but she had no choice than just to keep standing next to her mentor. Bound to the dagger, she was now bound to Zelena's command.

''See once I change the past, you and I shall meet under different circumstances. And, Rumple, you will choose me.''

''No, he won't. I was his apprentice for a reason, I am one with that dagger for a reason.'' Smirking at Zelena, Lilith's blood red eyes came back to her. ''He will always choose me.''

Zelena stared up to the young teenager as she slapped her cheek, pretty hard. But Lilith kept on staring and smirking at Zelena, not about to give up on what she had accomplished until now. All she needed to do was send Peter and Neal a sign and they would appear closely to herself.

''No matter where you go in time, I will find a way to kill you.'' As Zelena summoned all of the different ingredients, she smirked at Lilith and Rumple.

"Don't worry, dearie. Once all this is over, you won't remember a thing." Lilith snarled quietly when she heard Zelena's words as her family and boyfriend stalked to the barn entrance, Peter's gaze fixed on her.

"It isn't over yet." David snapped out firmly and Zelena turned, smiling widely as the colored streams continued to circle around her, Lily and Rumple.

"And whose going to stop me?" She asked mildly, looking at Emma with a raised brow as Peter's eyes turned a bright yellow, summoning his shadow closely. Lilith bit her lip as she stared at the dagger, trying to let herself get closer to it in order to take it away from Zelena.

"Certainly not the Savior." As they stepped forward, Lily caught sight of David eyeing his son, fear rolling off him and Emma jerked her head towards the infant. "Go, We've got your back."

"And I've got your heart." Robin assured Regina, who smiled faintly at him before he turned and warily stalked along the edge of the circle with David, Robin and Neal toward the baby.

"Zelena, stop this now." Regina commanded as Peter flanked her, the darkness beginning to spread across Peter's body and Lily swallowed at the sight of it, so badly wanting to help him, but for now, she was on the opposite side. "We're not gonna let you succeed."

Zelena chuckled lightly before she jerked the dagger in Rumple and Lily's direction. "Rid me of those pests." She ordered before waving her other hand toward David and Robin, throwing them against a wall and into a pile of hay.

"Please, no more water." Lily heard Hook say mockingly.

As she herself was now ordered to take on Peter. It took ever power of the dagger to compel her to do it, but she sure as hell didn't like doing it.

"Get the dagger." Rumple said gruffly as he waved his hand, knocking Emma's gun out of her hands. "Then the dark one and the Dark Lilith will be on your side."