24 - MOM

Enid and Carl climbed up the walls today, I didn't come with them because of my cramps. I told them to be safe before they went off. I figured I'd be with Rosita or Tara today. I found the two in Denise's house, just chatting.

"Hey," Rosita smiles before hugging me. "Where's your man?"

"He's sleeping." I lied, they don't know that the three of us had been sneaking off for the past few weeks. No one needs to know. "What are you guys talking about."

"Not much. Just past relationships." Tara says before Denise snorted. Rosita rolled her eyes. "Rosita here has a very interesting past."

"Spill." I said to the latter.

She sighs. "I dated this guy, he was a CEO. And—"

"They had sex on his office table." Tara said. My eyes widened as Denise laughs and Rosita groans in embarrassment. "With his workers just outside the room."

I laughed along with Denise. "Okay, that's something."

Rosita rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh please, don't tell me you and Grimes haven't been playing hide the zucchini."

I was confused at first, but realized what she said. The look on my face gave it away, Rosita couldn't believe it. "Wait, you two haven't had sex yet?"

My cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she laughs. "Shut up."

Denise and Tara were laughing along with her and I rolled my eyes at them. "We're not in a rush, okay? There's a right time to do that."

Tara and Denise nods, agreeing with me but Rosita shook her head. "At least tell me you two did something."

Memories of last weekend flashed in my mind and my cheeks reddened even more. The three of them saw the look on my face and started teasing me.

"You have!" Rosita teased and I covered my face with my hands. "Oh my god, you chica sucia! What did you two do? Did you see his dick already or—"

"Shut it!" The three of them laughed harder. "I didn't, okay!"

"Then what did you two do?" Denise asked me while still laughing.

I sighed. "I came here to talk and here you three are, teasing me."

"You love us." Tara says. "Now spill the beans."

I can't say it, I'm too awkward and embarrassed. Embarrased because it's awkward to say, not because I regret it or whatsoever.

"Did he touched you?" Rosita asked with a smirk on his face. I covered my face again and didn't respond. Their laughter filled the whole room again.

"I hate all of you." I told them before removing my hands off my face. I pointed at Rosita. "Especially you."

"Love you too." The latter says with a smug grin, before she changes the subject. "Hey, sing for us."

I immediately shook my head, becoming shy. Singing for Carl took a lot of guts for me, I only sing to Judy to make her fall asleep but singing in front of other people, I don't have the guts. "My voice is annoying as hell."

Tara shook her head. "I'm gonna have to disagree with that one. I heard you singing to Judith."

"I wanna hear you sing." Denise encourages and the three of them look at me hopefully.

I sighd before nodding, making the three of them cheer in victory. I figured I'd sing 'Flares', the one I sang Judith back at the prison. It isn't my original song, but I forgot some of the lyrics so I made some up.