19 - YET

"How'd it go?" I asked Carl once he came back and entered the house.

I haven't let go of Judith since I came back here, she keeps me distracted from everything that's going on by her giggles and her beautiful eyes.

Carl shakes his head. "He's an asshole."

Carl proceeded on telling me that Ron doesn't want to go find Enid and that it seems like he doesn't care about her anymore. Ron has it in his head that Carl stole Enid away from him, that's why she broke up with him, which made me confused. Carl and Enid rarely talk, the latter's closer to me than she is to Carl.

"I think he's just trying to find somebody to blame." I told Carl, calming him down. I trust him, I don't need to have doubts if Ron's saying was true. "Lemme go talk to him."

I stand up but Carl stops me. "You don't need to. I don't want him to say something bad to you."

I gave him Judith and he sighs before taking her. "He won't, I won't let him. I trust you, Carl, that's why I won't believe what he says about you or Enid."

I gave Carl a kiss on the cheek before walking down the steps and try to find Ron. I spotted him soon by the back of the houses, throwing rocks to the ground.

He throws another rock before he spots me. He stands up straight before I approach him. "What do you want?"

I crossed my arms and stopped in front him. "You don't get to do this. You don't get to say things to Carl and Enid."

He rolls his eyes before throwing another rock. "And who are you to stop me?"

"Look, Carl never stole Enid away from you, okay?" I sighed and raised an eyebrow. Ron scoffs but I continued. "You wanna blame someone? Blame yourself. You lost Enid because of you, not Carl."

Ron chuckles humorlessly. "Of course you'll defend your boyfriend. Oh wait, is he really yours? Or are you okay sharing him with Enid?"

I uncrossed my arms, offended. Ron chuckles again when he saw my expression. "I cannot believe you."

Ron stops throwing rocks, he faced me completely with a smug look on his face. "Why share? You don't have to suffer; dump him."

"I'm not dumping him because he hasn't done anything wrong." I told Ron as he gets closer to me. I took a step back. "You know what? Forget this."

I was about to turn around but Ron grabbed my arm, making me face him. "You can be with me."

He grabs my face with his other hand and tries to lean in, but I move quickly. I kneed his crotch and Ron falls to the floor, clutching his lower region while groaning in pain.

"You disgust me." I spat at him before walking away.

I can't believe him. First, he blames Carl for losing Enid, second he doesn't seem to care for the latter at all, and now he tried to kiss me?! I'm not gonna tell this to Carl, because I know how he'll react.

I decided to not go home just yet, Carl will notice something's wrong. He always does just by looking at my face and feeling the vibe coming from me. I figured I'd find Rosita or Tara or Maggie or Michonne, any of them.

I spotted Tara with Denise, the latter standing up and the former talking. I was gonna approach them, but then Denise kissed Tara. My mouth formed an 'o' shape before deciding that it's not the right time to bother them.

I ended up finding my mom instead.

"Something wrong?" She asked once I said I need to talk to her.

"Ron tried to kiss me." I told her and her face dropped. "He thinks Enid broke up with him because he thinks she's cheating on him with Carl, which isn't true."

My mom chuckled humorlessly. "Like father like son."

I know what she's talking about. There's two reasons why Pete and Rick ended up throwing fists at each other: it's because Pete's a complete jerk and Rick was just trying to save Jessie and Sam, and because Rick likes Jessie and Pete clearly saw that.

The difference between their fathers, Ron and Carl, is that the latter doesn't like Enid but the former has it in his head that Carl does.

"Are the others back yet?" I asked my mom, only having to frown when she shook her head.

"Daryl, Glenn, Sasha, Abraham, Nicholas... they should've been back by now." My mom informs me.

"They're gonna come back." I reassured her and myself. "Just give them more time. They'll come back."

I can still hear the walkers from outside the walls and I become anxious on how or when my friends will be back. I haven't even talked to Daryl properly yet since we came here, same with Glenn and the two other. I don't really care about Nicholas ever since I found out what he did and tried to do.

The man was the reason Aiden was killed. He left him behind, giving Glenn and Noah no choice. Then, he's also the reason why Noah got killed. He lured Glenn into the woods and tried to execute him, but the latter was too pure-hearted to even end his life. Glenn brought him back here, sparing his life after everything he's done. I get that he's not used to what's outside these walls, but not listening to Glenn got Noah killed and luring the former into the woods and trying to kill him, doesn't sit well with me or anybody who knows.

My mom nodded. "They'll be back."

"Mom?" I looked up at her. "Do you think I spend too much time with Carl?"

She looked at me still for a few seconds. "Sometimes you do."

"Well, I'm sorry." I told her and her face softened.

"It's okay." My mom smiled softly. "I get it, I was fifteen too. You two need each one and I'm not gonna stop you as long as you're happy."

I smiled at my mom before hugging her. She kissed the top of my head. "But don't do anything stupid, alright? I don't want another Little Ass-Kicker, yet."

My eyes widened and I pulled away from my mom, completely surprised. She laughed lightly at my expression. "M-Mom! Oh my god, I can't believe you just said that."

This conversation was doing good until that happened. My mom calmed down from her laugh and I can't help but smile. It's been a while since I heard my mom laugh.

"I'm just saying," my mom teased and I rolled my eyes. "But seriously, I know you have urges and all, but please use protection."

I facepalmed myself. "Mom, I am not gonna get pregnant at this age."

I suddenly remembered Maggie. I looked up at my mom. "Have you seen Maggie?"

"Yeah, she was with Aaron the last time I saw her." I sighed in relief.

"She's pregnant, mom." I told her and her eyes widened. "But don't tell anyone yet, it has to come from her." My mom nods. "By the way, can I sleep at Carl's tonight?"

My mom nods again and I thanked her before turning around. "Just use protection."

I groaned and my mom laughs before I ran back to the house.