Chapter 10

"Harder."

Opie gripped Macy's hips but didn't do as she ordered which only got him a dirty look over her shoulder.

"Harder."

"I don't want to hurt you," he said.

Macy rolled her eyes but had a smile on her lips proving she wasn't truly annoyed. Crawling away from him she pointed to the bed.

"My turn," she said, climbing on top of him the moment he was on his back. "And I won't worry about hurting you."

Their fingers intertwined as she enthusiastically bounced on him, one taut arm held her steady while the other helped coax her to the edge.

Macy was supposed to be watching the clock but she wasn't, clearly, and Opie wasn't in the frame of mind to care. Throwing her head back she whimpered his name, finally feeling that warm tingling sensation spread throughout her body. He had already finished, seconds before, the bucking of his hips being the sensation that pushed her over.

"Goddamn, Winston," she sighed heavily, climbing off him. Macy fell down beside Opie, a smile on her face, as the low grumble of Harleys came down their street.

"Fuck," he grumbled. "I'm late."

"Not that late," she remarked, checking the clock as he bolted into the bathroom. "Why are they coming for you? You're, like, four minutes late."

Opie poked his head out the en suite bathroom. "That's it? Somethings up. Clean up and go back to your room."

Macy pulled a face but still got out of bed. Running nude down the hall, she stopped in the main bathroom then hurried into her bedroom.  She stayed in her room as Opie stomped down the steps to let Jax and Bobby in. It was only then that she snuck out to eavesdrop.

"Bluebird got hit last night," Jax groaned. "Clay and Tig are on their way up now, we wanted to swing by and grab you."

"We know who?" Opie grumbled, in full club mode now.

"Nah," Jax huffed. "Not yet. Trammel is already there, he'll give us anything they find."

"Alright," he rubbed his sleepy face vigorously, "Let me grab my shit."

"Sleeping Beauty," Bobby mocked.

"You gotta stop these drop-ins," Opie said, only partially kidding. "You still spying on me and Mace?"

"What?" Bobby asked with gleeful amusement.

"No," Jax chuckled. "That was once and it was a month ago."

"Twice," Opie corrected him, "And it was three weeks ago, it was a few days after Chigger Woods."

"Shit," Bobby laughed. "You really don't want them hooking up."

"Alright, alright assholes," Jax said defensively. "It was right after shit went down after the party with Macy, I was just checking on my sister."

"I don't need to be checked on," she said, surprisingly the three of them. "It was three weeks ago, my bruises are good and my arm is healing beautifully."

"You still not talking to Ope?" Bobby asked, enjoying teasing the younger set more than he'd admit.

"Who?" Macy said with a confused expression.

Jax laughed heartily, Bobby just groaning and shaking his head, while Macy grinned proudly.

"She really been doing this the whole time?" Jax asked.

"Yep," Opie huffed. "Spoiled princess," he said, pushing by her.

Bobby and Jax were first out and as Opie followed them he looked back, giving Macy a sweet smile and a wink, before shutting the door.