50. the one who drove him crazy

THIRD PERSON
"All to yourself? For?"

Maeve was now two years old, Shawn and Rachel were still together. Shawn took a break after his world tour for spending time with them, he also moved back to their place but since months they had been considering to move into a house. They talked a few times about marriage and other kids, but nothing was official.

"Shawn?" Asked Rachel touching Shawn's skin making him hum.

He opened his eyes and circled his arms around her. "Morning baby."

Rachel smiled at him. "Morning." She answered softly, Shawn leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

"Best way to wake up." He said to her as she chuckled. "Wanna drop Maeve to my parents today? I need you all to myself today." He pouted

Rachel arched an eyebrow. "All to yourself? For?" She asked.

Shawn smiled sleepily and shook his head. "I will not tell you. It's a surprise." He told her

It was Rachel's turn to pout. "Please, handsome?" She said climbing on his lap.

Shawn automatically put his hands on her hip and squeezed them. She slowly leaned down to meet his lips in a slow and tender kiss, Shawn moaned into the kiss as Rachel pulled away.

"Actually, can you stay here? And we can do another baby." He said to her earning a laugh from her.

She shook her head with a smile. "You're unbelievable." She told him standing up.

Shawn gasped. "Come on! You are not going to leave me with a hard-on?" Rachel bit her lips and ran to the bathroom.

Shawn got up and followed her into the bathroom. "Not happening, Shawn." She said sternly closing the door

Shawn waited to hear the water to open the door slowly, he stripped out of his clothes and walked in the shower. Rachel jumped as his hands came in contact with her ass.

Rachel gasped. "Hey! I told you no!" She turned around but Shawn attacked her with a passionate kiss.

Rachel backed away until she hit the wall, Shawn's hands roamed on her body making her whimper as Shawn was going to slide into her but she stopped him.

"Please, don't squeeze my breast or my tummy." She said slowly to her boyfriend.

Shawn frowned. "Did you hurt yourself babe?" He asked.

She shook her head and smiled. "No, but it could be very painful for a pregnant woman." She told him, he took a moment to realize what she said.

"You pregnant?" He asked, Rachel nodded as Shawn kissed her happily. "I love you so much Rachel."

"I love you too." She smiled to him as he laid soft kisses on her collarbones.

[]

"Don't worry! Go guys, we will keep an eye on her." Said Karen as Shawn and Rachel pouted.

They were used to have Maeve everywhere they go, it was actually the second time that the young parents left their daughter to her grandparents. They both kissed her cheek a last time before leaving the house. Shawn quietly drove somewhere as Rachel stared at him.