10. the one who didn't know

SHAWN MENDES
"I don't want to see her with him."

Since we came back from Los Angeles, we didn't fight which was great. We would spend a lot of time together. She was currently getting ready for her date I didn't want her to go but I guess I had no choice.

"Shawn, can you help me?" She asked as I looked up.

"For?" I asked

"My date. I don't know what to put." She said making me frowned.

"Put whatever you want," I answered coldly, she glanced at me.

"Fuck you." She said leaving my room. I didn't want to help her, she was going to see a guy so why I would help her?

A few minutes later I heard the front door slamming. I guessed she left.

"Shawn." Yelled Brian from downstairs.

I sighed and went downstairs, where all the guys were sitting. "What?" I asked.

"Do you know why she was mad?" Asked Jon as I nodded.

"It's because of me," I answered rubbing my face. "I keep fucked up with her."

Matt sighed. "Bro. Why?"

"I don't want to see her with him," I answered. I knew I could trust them.

"Oh." Said Brian. "You like her."

"Yes I mean no." I sighed. "I don't know."

Jon handed me a beer. "What happened in LA?"

"She thought her brother was going to die so I supported her," I answered. "And I met her family, they love me. And I acted very touchily with her in front of my parents." I added as they gasped

"Did she push you away?" Asked Ian as I shook my head.

"Not at all," I replied bitting my lower lip. "She never pushed me away."

"Maybe she likes you back." Said Brian shrugging.

"Never. She hates me." I said as they laughed.

"If she hated you, she would never react like that." Said Jon, he was right.

"Maybe. Tell Rachel to come in my room when she comes back." I said walking upstairs.

[]

Earlier, I fell asleep on my bed while I was watching a movie.

My eyes fluttered and saw Rachel sitting on the edge of my bed. I sat up and looked at her. "Hey," I whispered

"Hey." She replied softly. I thought she would yell at me. Thank god.

"I'm sorry for earlier," I said. "I didn't wa-"

She laughed sadly. "He's a jerk. He only wanted to have sex with me."

I came closer to her. "Did he touch you?"

She shook my head. "No, I left before he could do anything." She dried a tear.

Saw her like this broke my heart. I brought her closer to me and hugged her tightly. "You worth it Rach." She chuckled. "What?"

"You call me Rach!" She said making me giggle. "Thank you tho."

"No problem. I'm sorry to snap at you earlier I didn't want you to go with him." I said

She looked up. "Why? Someone is jealous eh?"

"I don't know. I had a bad feeling and yeah that's all I have to say." I replied smiling

I kissed her cheek as we laid in my bed. "You're stunning by the way."

She chuckled. "He didn't even say that I was cute or nice or beautiful. I feel like shit honestly."

"Stop! You're stunning Rach." I said still hugging her.

Her head was on my chest while I was running my fingers through her blond hair. At the end, she fell asleep on me and I didn't mind at all. She was beautiful from where I was.

"Goodnight Rach," I whispered kissing her forehead as I fell asleep next to her.

[EDITED]
Wassup! I triple update lmao. I feel inspired todayyyy!