30. the one who talked a bit too much

RACHEL PLARAS
"You're drunk"

I walked back to the house as I unlocked the front door and step in. The house was calm, too calm. Music was playing in the garden I frowned and made my way to it. It was Shawn sitting here, a bottle of scotch in his right hand while his phone was opening on 'Spotify', and music was playing.

"Shawn?" I talked, my voice came out as a whisper.

"Oh, you're back," he slurred. "How was your day?" He asked still not looking at me.

"It was great, how was yours?" I asked clearly afraid of saying something wrong, I never saw him that drunk.

"Horrible," He talked talking a sip of the bottle. "Can you run a bath and I will join you?" He asked as I hummed.

"Sure," I replied as I went upstairs. My mind was asking so many questions. Why did he drink? Why he looked so mad and lost? I had no idea.

I stripped out of my clothes and went in the tub, I felt myself relaxing and closed my eyes. Minutes later, the door opened as I see my boyfriend trying to strip out of his clothes.

"Rach I have a question," He said as I nodded. "Do you still...talk to Brian?" even drunk, he managed to talk correctly.

I shrugged. "Yeah I do, why?" Shawn scoffed as I frowned.

He sat on the edge of the tub and looked at me. "You know, you're ugly with makeup," He told me as I scoffed.

"What is your problem?" I asked with annoyance, he really started to piss me off.

"My problem is that, you still talk to the guy who likes you. You're fucking stupid," He told me. "You.."

I cut him off before he could say something that he would regret. "Stop it,"

He chuckled. "Why? Because I may be going to say something you will not like," He said

"No!" I yelled. "You're drunk," I added as he rolled his eyes. "You don't even know what are you doing."

I walked out of the bath and wrapped a towel around my body as he came behind me and grabbed my wrist. "You are hurting me right now,"

"I didn't finish," He gritted as I shrugged. "Stay..."

I scoffed. "You are no one to say what I have to do," I said as he frowned. "So, let go off my wrist please,"

"Not until we talk," he replied as I sighed. "Why are you doing in Toronto?"

"Why are you asking this?" I asked as he shrugged. "Your questions are useless,"

"I guess, you just wanted to fuck som..." he couldn't finish his sentence that my hand came in contact with his cheek making his eyes went wider.

I dried the tears that fell. "I said shut up, I'm leaving," I went in my room as he stood there, I left the room.

I packed some clothes and slipped on my shoes as Shawn walked in my room. "I'm so...Are you leaving?" He asked as I walked past him and went downstairs.

"Rach, please don't leave," He said grabbing my hand, I turned around and sent him a glare. "Stay,"

"No, I will not stay in the same house as an asshole," I replied drying the tears.

He huffed. "Where are you going to go?"

I smiled sadly. "I'm not lonely here, I have friends so let me go please," I begged

He came closer to me, too close. His lips brushed against mine, I wanted to grab him by the collar and smashed my lips into his but I couldn't, he hurt me. I stepped back as he looked at me with his hazel eyes, I could see confusion and sadness but I didn't care.

I got out of the house, once I was outside I dialled a number. "Hey Rachel?"

"Hailee? Are you still living in Toronto?" I asked and sniffled.

"Yes, why? Do you have a problem?" She asked as I stayed silent. "Do you want to come at my place?"

I coughed swallowing tears. "Yes please,"

She said that she was going to send me her address. I hung up, walked in my car and started to drive to the address.

[EDITED]
Oops. Hope everyone is okay! Me, I'm sick lol.

Sorry if I did mistakes