01. the one who was bothered

SHAWN MENDES
"I don't know there's something who bothers me."

Of course this girl, Rachel had to be in the room next to mine. I knew that I acted like a jerk towards her but I was still pissed at the guys because they accepted a girl here.

Someone knocked at my door and walked in, I saw Brian standing there. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked

I groaned and laid back in my bed. " I don't know there's something that bothers me." I answered

"Yeah sure!" He exclaimed. "You could have come with us, she is a great girl!"

"Yeah I bet she is." I answered playfully as Brian hit the back of my head. "Ouch, why?"

"Because you're a jerk Shawn Mendes." He said. "We're going shopping with Rach."

I rolled my eyes. "Have fun dude with this weirdo."

"Shut the fuck up, I know you like her." He winked and walked out of my room.

Rachel was frustrating me, I knew everything she told to the guys because I was sitting in the staircases listening to them. She was, well, interesting. She was twenty just like me, her hair were amazing and her face was perfect.

I grabbed my phone and called Aaliyah, my little sister. "Hey Shawn!"

"Hey, how are you?" I asked

She sighed. "Great but I'm so tired because of the high school."

I chuckled. "Liyah! everything's going to be okay."

"I know! But what matters? Why are you calling me?" She asked

I shrugged. "Nothing, just wanted to talk to you."

"You're such a bad liar." She added as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, you win." I exclaimed. "We have a new roommate, who is not a boy."

"What?" Screamed Aaliyah. "She's a girl?"

"Yeah she is and it bothers me so much." I sighed.

"Why?" She asked confusingly

"because she has everything that a guy likes." I replied as she hummed

"So you like her?" She asked

"Well, not like her but I found her funny and all." I said. "She's mysterious and interesting."

"And since you're my brother, I bet you acted like a fucking asshole." She said as I gasped

"Watch your language young lady!" I said making her sigh

"You are an idiot, talk to her." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"It's useless." I replied. "When are you and mom coming?"

"Maybe tomorrow, is that okay?" She asked

"Sure but the guys will be here," I answered

"I'm okay with it and I'm sure mom will be too, but we are coming for lunch so-"

"don't tell me we have to make lunch?" She nodded. "Fuck, you know that the guys and I are bad at cooking."

"Then ask your new roommate, eh?" She did it on purpose.

"Fuck you, I'm hanging up," I said as she chuckled.

This was going to be a hard day tomorrow.

[EDITED]
updated: I managed to keep up with four books!! KSKSK
i panicked this morning because i was scared that i couldn't keep up with four books, but well, i have no choice lol