02. the one who couldn't believe it

RACHEL PLARAS
"What the fuck?"

It was around seven thirty in the morning and I just came back from the gym, I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a glass.

"You are up early." Said someone behind me, I turned around and saw Shawn shirtless.

I gulped and nodded. "Yeah just came back from the gym."

"Oh you go to the gym?" I nodded as he smirked lightly. "Me too, I was heading to the gym right now." He answered

I took a sip. "Great."

"I have a question," He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Go ahead." I answered staring at his face

"Could you cook for lunch today?" He asked as I scoffed.

"What the fuck?" I said. "You act like a complete jerk to me and now you are asking me to cook?"

He sighed. "I know, I'm sorry but my sister and my mom are coming over, and we're bad at cooking here."

Since it's for his family, I could accept. "Okay sure, did they have allergies or?"

"No, nothing." He said. "But my sister absolutely loves lasagna."

I smiled. "Cool, me too." I answered. "Then go for lasagna." I told him

He smiled at me. "Thank you, Rachel."

[]

It was around eleven in the morning, now when they all came downstairs, luckily for them before I started cooking lasagna, I made pancakes for them.

"Morning Rach! What are you cooking?" Said Jon

"Lasagna." I replied. "But I made pancakes for you guys."

"Oh thank god we have a girl here." Said Brian bitting in a pancake. "Oh my god they are so good."

"Thank you." I chuckled. "Shawn is at the gym by the way."

"Yeah like every day, since when are you up?" asked Ian

"Six in the morning, I went to the gym before him." I said. "And then he asked me to cook for his family." I sarcastically said

"Oh that's why you are cooking lasagna!" Said Matt as I laughed

"Well yeah." I answered

Five minutes later, we heard the door and laughter. I turned around and saw Shawn with two women, surely his mom and sister.

"Hey girls." Said Brian as they said hello

"What's up guys!" Said the younger.

"This is Rachel, our new roommate!" Said Brian as the two ladies came and hugged me.

The younger smiled at me. " I'm Aaliyah Shawn's sister and this my mom Karen."

"Nice to meet you girls." I said smiling. " I made lasagna is that okay?"

Aaliyah nodded in excitement. "Yes, I love lasagna."

"And you Karen?" I asked.

"I'm okay with it sweetheart." They both went in the living room as Shawn came in the kitchen.

"Thank you for the lasagna Rachel." He said

"No problem." I answered. "They are lovely women."

"Yeah I know." He replied smiling

"That's surprising, look how you acted toward me," I said with sarcasm.

He sighed and turned me around by the waist, he tucked a lock of hair behind my ear. " I'm sorry Rachel, really. I was mad because at the beginning I didn't want to have a girl in our house." He shrugged. "but look, this is pretty good you are doing lasagna and from what I see, you have made pancakes." He said.

"Fuck you Shawn." I slapped his chest lightly as he chuckled.

"No, for real I'm sorry Rachel." he smiled truthfully and kissed my cheek. " I'm going to the shower then we can eat your delicious lasagna."

He left the kitchen as I rubbed my face, What the hell just happened? Did he just kiss me on the cheek? Did he just apologize?

[EDITED]