14. the ones who did a sleepover

RACHEL PLARAS
"There's a possibility for me to like him."

"Oh god, Rach I missed you!" Said Hazel as I smiled

"Missed you too bitch, so how is LA without me?" I asked as she groaned

"Boring. Rachel I swear." She said making me laugh. "But how is Toronto, uh?"

"Toronto? Beautiful and great." I told her as she nodded.

"And the people?" She asked

"Handsome," I replied. "They are very Canadian, very friendly."

She rolled her eyes. "What about Shawn?" She asked

"How do you know his name?!" I asked as she shushed me.

"I've been stalking your account ma chère." She answered making me laugh

"You are bizarre for sure." I said making her gasp

"You're the bizarre one here Rachel!" She said. "Do you like him?"

"There's a possibility for me to like him," I answered truthfully. I wasn't the type of girl who always denies what she was feeling.

"Really?" She asked as I nodded

"Of course, he's really sweet with me. And when I went to this date and came back crying he was here. I mean, he's a great guy after all." I added with a light shrug. "And for example yesterday, he was supposed to go out with the guys and finally he stayed and ordered Chinese for him and I."

She chuckled. "It's cute." I nodded

"I have to go, Hazel the bretzel but I love you." She shook her head and chuckled

"Shut the fuck up with this nickname, It sucks." I showed her my middle finger as she laughed. "Anyway, I love you too Rachel." She hung up leaving me alone.

Leaving away from my family and my friends was hard but I couldn't live in LA anymore. This city was toxic. The people here aren't nice, most of the time. I needed peace and calm. And Toronto was the perfect place.

I heard a knock on my door, a minute later it was the guys I smiled to them and told them to come in. "Are you okay Rach?" asked Jon

"Yeah why?" I asked as Shawn sat next to me

Brian smiled lightly. "You're crying Rach." He said as I touched my cheek.

I chuckled. "Of fuck, I didn't notice that I was crying," I said. "Noting big tho. I was thinking about my family and my friends."

"Oh." Replied Ian. "Call them."

"Yeah but they're busy with my little brother," I said as I felt Shawn's hand on my back.

They all sat on the floor. "Should we go downstairs and grab alcohol and talk about our families?" Said, Jon,

"That's such a good idea," I yelled as they laughed. "Let's do a sleepover."

"That is for girls." Said, Matt,

I raised an eyebrow. "And? I have no friends from the same sex as me." I replied

They all rolled their eyes and left, except Shawn. I laid my head on his shoulder. "If I drink too much tonight, stop me please I don't want to be hungover."

He chuckled and nodded kissing my forehead. "Sure."

We waited five minutes for the guys to come back. Brian came back with bottles of alcohol, Jon came back with the speakers while Matt and Ian came back with blankets and pillows. I noticed that Matt was holding something in his hand. "Don't tell me that this is masks?"

He nodded. "Yeah, they are, my girlfriend forgot them here." He shrugged

I clapped my hands together. "Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you guys but your girl has a job!" They all hugged me and congratulated me. "Okay enough sweet talks, lets drink boys."

"You're definitely the best girl I've ever met." Said, Shawn,

"And I love you," added Brian.

The night was going to a great night.

[EDITED]
Okay only 4 hours left and I'm done with work. I'm sooo tired

Alsoooo, Shawn and Miley are going to sing together what the fuck sksjksks. I'm so excited

if I could marry this photo I would do it in a heartbeat