49. the one who dedicated her a song

"I have a very important thing to say."
Rachel Plaras
6 months later.

Shawn, Maeve and I were back in Toronto for Shawn's show at Rogers Center. He and Maeve kept getting closer, he was totally in love with her. The North America leg was amazing, the shows were all special and amazing, the energy in the arena was so powerful and everything because of him. I became friends with his team, especially Alessia and Olivia they were so kind to me and loved spending time with us.

"You good, hunny?" Asked Shawn next to me with Maeve in his arms.

"Yes, I'm excited for you!" I told him softly, he grinned and pressed a soft kiss to my cheek.

The past months between me and Shawn were perfect, no fights only him telling me that he loved me and loved Maeve.

"Thank you baby." He answered looking at Maeve. "Isn't she beautiful?" He said softly

"A real beauty." I added smiling at her.

"Shawn, you have to be on stage in five minutes." Said Andrew, Shawn nodded and started to walk.

"Can I watch you today?" I asked softly. "Only if you want to." I added

He grinned and nodded. "Of course, you can. Just put something on Maeve's ears." He said sweetly.

Before he went on stage, he turned around and kissed Maeve's forehead and looked at me. "Good luck kiss?" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and tip toed. He closed his eyes excepting me to kiss his cheek but instead I smashed my lips on his making me smile, after a minute we pulled away.

"Best good luck kiss ever." He said happily. "Alright, love you both." He added before leaving. I walked to the space who was reserved for his family and closest friends. At my delight, I saw the guys and his family.

"Hey guys!" I cheered, they all turned around and stared at me.

"You are here!" Said Jon walking towards me. "Look at this cutie, can I?" He asked softly

We all talked and waited for Shawn to come on stage.

[]

Shawn was now running to the B-stage, the screams were getting louder and louder as he walked closer. He sat at the piano and took a deep breath.

"Hey guys!" He said as everyone scream. "I have a very important thing to say!" He told them.

His fingers moved on the keys making a sweet melody.

"Today is a big day, I mean, I'm performing at Rogers Center guys!" He said as they laughed. "Also, my baby girl turned eight month today! Surprise, I'm a dad." He said making everyone yell and gasp.

He coughed and continued. "I wanted to thanks my family who believed in me, my friends who always stayed by my side and my little family, Rachel and Maeve. I love you guys." He said, I quickly dried my tears before yelling.

Many fans looked at me and waved, I waved back making them yell. They were crazy especially after the bomb that Shawn threw. He sang his medley, 'A little too much/Because I had you' before starting with 'when you're ready'.

"This one is for my baby's mummy!" He said. The song was for me and I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he just told that to everyone. The lyrics brought tears to my eyes and a smile on my face.

After thirty minutes, the show was ending. I gave Maeve to Karen and walked backstage looking for Shawn, I found him sitting on the couch of his room.

"Hey can I come in?" I asked softly, he looked up

"Are you mad at me? Did you like the show? Was I good? Do you think the fans will be okay?" He ranted

"Shawn, calm down." I told him. "Look at me, please." I begged, he looked up as I locked my eyes with his.

"Are you mad?" He asked timidly

"I am not." I answered. "I'm more like mad at myself." I told him as he frowns.

"Mad at yourself? For?" He asked me sweetly.

"For not realizing and telling you earlier that I love you with my whole body, you drive me insane and I'm totally crazy about you, Shawn Mendes." I told him softly, his lips curved into a wide smile

"Are you joking?" He said happily and grabbed me by the tight settling me on his lap.

"Am not." I answered. He cupped my face and laid his lips on mine.

"Say it again, please." He asked pulling away.

I grinned. "Shawn Mendes, I love you." I said to him while he squealed and hugged me.

"I love you, Rachel Plaras." He said softly.

- x -

shawnmendes

Liked by rachelplaras, alessiamusic and 4

Liked by rachelplaras, alessiamusic and 4.554.778 others.

shawnmendes Eight months ago, an angel was born. I love you with all my heart, Maeve Plaras Mendes.❤️

user1: Am I dreaming???

user2: Maeve is so cute!!!
     ↪︎ rachelplaras: thank you!

user3: Why Maeve?
     ↪︎ shawnmendes: it means "cause of great joy"
     ↪︎ user3: So cute!!

alessiamusic: bubby🥺🥺
     ↪︎ user4: Alessia is totally in love w her lol
     ↪︎ alessiamusic: completely, she's my: world.

user5: so Rachel is the mummy?
     ↪︎ rachelplaras: i think so, not really sure tho

rachelplaras: I ❤️ U
     ↪︎ shawnmendes liked this comment
     ↪︎ user6: are they back together?

[EDITED]
Ummm, I don't really know how to feel about this chapter? Should I unpublish it and make it better? Or it's okay?

Sorry for the mistakes