05. the one who was feeling things

SHAWN MENDES
"She makes me feel weird."

I felt a little guilty for my attitude towards Rachel, she didn't deserve it, when I came in her bed last night, I was a little surprised that she didn't push me away.

Here I was sitting on the living room floor with a bottle of champagne in my hand and surrounded with my best friends and Rachel. We were pretty drunk, it was funny to see her like that, she was funnier than usual.

"Oh my god, guys! I didn't tell you." She said chuckling as the guys shook their heads. " I have a date tomorrow."

"Oh my god, yes Rach" Said Brian and hugged her, they were pretty close.

"I'm so happy for you." Said the guys as she thanked them. " I hope he will be nice to you."

"He is already really nice." She said blushing.

My mind was focused on this guy, maybe I could be him one day, she would be mine and I would be hers.

I took a sip of the bottle and stared at her, I sounded like a creep, well, she already thought that I was a creep so whatever.

She had amazing hair, they were perfectly cut for making her face cute, her lips were so kissable and pink, her nose was cute, her eyes were grey and sometimes they would go green.

Her body was perfect, not too much, she made me want her when she wore those shorts when she went to sleep.

Her personality, oh god. She was funny, sarcastic, carrying and had a bad temper but that was okay, I was the same. She drove me crazy, and I thought that was why I acted like an asshole, she made me feel things.

"Yo Shawn, are you okay there?" asked Brian patting my shoulder. "It's about a girl?"

I nodded. "she makes me feel weird." I answered. "I really want to talk to her."

"then go for it bud!" He said as I cracked a smile, she made me feel nervous that was why I snapped at her, I hated the fact that most of the time she was right.

"I-I don't know if it's a good idea." I replied taking a sip of my bottle. "I-I'm way horrible with her."

"Shawn stop! you are Canadian." He said making me chuckle. "You're supposed to be nice!"

"Bro you know better than me that I'm the most Canadian dude ever!" I replied making everyone laugh while Rachel looked at me.

"Most Canadian dude ever, eh?" She asked sipping her beer

"W-well I-I guess,"I answered stuttering

She nodded her head and went upstairs, I looked at the guys who were confused as much as I was.

"I'm going to see her." I said as Brian gasped

"What do you mean? You hate each other!" He said as I shook my head

"We talked and everything's is under control dude." I said rolling my eyes.

They mumbled as I went upstairs, I knocked on the door and waited for her to open.

A few minutes later, she opened and smiled at me. "hey." I mumbled as she let me in.

"Hey Shawn, what are you doing here?" She asked softly

"Just checking if you were okay." I asked as she smiled widely rubbing her eye, it looked like she cried, I kneeled and put my hands on her knees. "Are you okay?"

"I am, don't worry just family problem," she answered softly

"Rachel look at me." She looked down at me. "It looks like you cried,"I answered

"Yeah I know, it's because I did," She said chuckling

I rubbed her cheek and took the opportunity to dry her tears, she smiled at me and patted my shoulder. "Thank you Shawn."

"No problem," I mumbled, I stood up and went back outside but she grabbed my wrist and laid a kiss on my cheek leaving me speechless, I couldn't help but blush.

I felt something for Rachel and that was scaring me.

[EDITED]
sorry for the mistakes.
do you like it???