19. the one who was jealous

SHAWN MENDES
"Are you serious?"

I walked in my childhood house. Once I got in I walked back to the kitchen seeing my mom.

"Hey mom" I hugged her as she smiled. "So what was so important?" I asked

"Did she like it?" My mom asked

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"The restaurant Shawn!" Exclaimed my mom. "Did she like it?"

"Oh, she loved it yeah," I told her as she nodded. "So that's why you made me come here?"

She nodded. "Of course!"

I chuckled. "Are you serious?" I asked as she said yes.

"So, how it went?" She said to me

"Perfect, erm we're together," I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh my god! That's great!" She hugged me. "I'm so happy for you guys"

"Thank you, mom." I said as she smiled

After two hours spent with my mom, I decided to leave for going to Rachel's job, it was crazy how I missed her.

I was finally at the café when I saw Lauren, my ex-girlfriend, it looked like she was trying to annoy Rachel. I walked in and as soon Rachel saw me, her face shined and her smile was here but it faded when Lauren laid her lips on mine. I pushed her away and frowned.

"Wow-" I got cut by her

She smiled. "Hey babe, what are you doing here? I thought you will come to see me later" She said as I laughed. "Why are you laughing?" She asked

"First, I'm not your baby. Second I was here to see my girlfriend" I said pointing at Rachel. "So, you kinda messed up everything kissing me"

She scoffed. "You liked it, don't lie"

"Not at all" I spat as she left the café. I walked over Rachel. "Hey love"

"Hey" She whispered. "What do you want?"
She said coldly

"Wow okay," I said. "I'm going to take an Iced Coffee"

She nodded and went to prepare it. Once, she got back I grabbed her hand. "Hey! Are you mad?"

"No" She mumbled.

"Come here" I brought her closer to me and hugged her. "This kiss meant nothing, I didn't like it"

She hummed as I lift her chin and laid my lips on hers. She pushed me away and chuckled. "I'm not mad Shawn"

"Prove it," I said as she rolled her eyes and grabbed the collar of my shirt and brought me closer to her. "Dominant? I like it" I smirked as she shook her head and smashed her lips into mine. "Definitely love it"

"Now. Leave or I'm going to lost my job" She chuckled as I nodded. "Bye, see you tonight"

"I will come to pick you up babe," I said as she smiled. "When do you finish?"

"Seven thirty" She replied as I nodded my head.

"See you at seven thirty, my love" I kissed her cheek as she blushed. "Bye"

"Bye baby" She waved at me as I left the café.

She was already one of the best things that happened to me.

[EDITED]
Hey! Sorry for the mistakes.

I created a fan page of shawn on instagram, named @bossmendes1. You can check it out :)))

He's truly handsome ajsjsk🥺🤧