Chapter 1. Vengeance Shall be Mine

A/N: Before you read this, I'd advise you to read the Announcements of Chapter 8. of my other DxD Story (The Hellsing one). The reason for that is so you'll have a good idea of what's going to happen in this story. Either than that, just a heads up that there will be language, blood, gore, suicidal thoughts, abuse, deep depression,...even lemons in this story.(side note: the lemons won't happen till later on chapters and when they do happen, I will give you a heads up ahead of time) Now with that out of the way and being said, let the story begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N had a decision to make. In front of him was a white wooden door and another that was charcoal black with a symbol on it.

 In front of him was a white wooden door and another that was charcoal black with a symbol on it

A/N: That's the symbol.

Y/N looked at the white door and back at the other door. He started to recall the events that led him to what he was about to do.

Flashback

In Kuoh Academy, it was afterschool and Y/N was heading to the ORC. Why, some might ask, well the reason was he was going to propose to a certain red haired girl that was his girlfriend and who he thought was the love of his life.

During his life, he was self raised. The reason for that was Y/N had ran away from his home when he was six. His drugged up and alcoholic father was always abusing him and his mother, and each year it was getting worse and worse. Finally after a few months when Y/N turned six, he witnessed his father stabbing his mom with a broken beer bottle when she tried to protect Y/N. Y/N's mom fell to the floor bleeding out. Before she died she looked at Y/N and told him with a smile that she loved him. Y/N ran away and never looked back with tears in his eyes. From there, he was placed in an orphanage where almost all the kids picked on him and bullied him. They would call him names and told him that he was weak and beat him. The people in charge didn't even bother trying to stop any of it from happening. The only friend he had was a blue haired girl who he couldn't remember her name for some reason. She would always protect him and play with him. Sadly, one day she was adopted by people in robes that looked like they were from church. When she left, all the abuse and bullying continued. Finally Y/N was adopted by a couple that already had a son. They were the Hyoudou family. They took him in and treated him like their own son. For the most part, they were a great family, the only bad part was Y/N's brother Issei was a huge pervert. As the years went by Y/N was slowly starting to feel actual happiness again. He had an actual family that loved him, a couple of friends he thought he could trust and depend on and now when the years were going by, he even found a girlfriend. Her name was Rias Gremory. They met when they were in middle school and from there on they were inseparable... or so he thought.

Y/N had just gotten down the stairs and was about to head outside the back to the ORC when he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. When he turned around, he saw that it was none other than one of his friends.