19

"Uhm, K-katsuki-san. You can let go of me now." you said while clearing your throat. Making Katsuki flinch as he let your wrist go, he forgot that he was holding your wrist the whole time you two are walking.

He scratched his head as he spoke, "Sorry, I forgot."

"No, It's okay. I'll be taking my leave now." you bid your goodbye to Katsuki that made him feel down. He wanted to spend more time with you but he knew that he doesn't have the audacity to ask you since to you, he was just a new person that you just met.

His shoulders slumped as he nodded and began to turn around to leave, when you suddenly remembered something, "Uhm, Katsuki-san?"

"Yes?" he replied immediately after hearing your voice. You needed to thank him again for the last time.

"Uhm, Aoi and Akashi.. uhm.. well.." you started fidgeting, already a sign that you were nervous. Katsuki knew that.

He raised his eyebrows after seeing you playing with your thumbs, "Yeah? What about them?"

"Uhm... Well, they were asking if you have... a free time later? They wanted to play with you. And also... I want you to... Invite you over for dinner.." you can't help it but you tried not to stutter. Which made Katsuki shake his head as he chuckled.

But you suddenly clasped your palms, "B-but if you're busy... I can just tell them that-" you weren't able to finish what you're saying when Katsuki interrupted you and placed his hands on your head.

"Tell them, I'll be coming over." Katsuki spoke at you softly, making your heart flutter with joy.

"Really? Thank you! They would be very happy to hear this! Well I'll just see you later, I guess?" you waved your hands at him, as he took his hands off your head. You turned your back and started to walk inside the said cafe that you'll be working on.

Leaving Katsuki with all smiles, hands on his pocket. Guess he'll take an early leave later.

"Hey dude, G'morning!" Kirishima greeted his friend as Katsuki reached their Hero agency.

Katsuki went inside the lockers to change into his hero uniform, but Kirishima got curious why Katsuki looked so happy today which doesn't happen for a long time now.

"Oh hey, shitty hair. g'morning." Kirishima's jaws dropped. He approached the blondie and started feeling his forehead- checking if Katsuki is sick or what.

"Bakubro, you sure you're not sick or anything?" Kirishima was weirded out by Katsuki. It was very unusual!

Katsuki got annoyed and shoved his hands away but the smile on his face wasn't fading at all. He was too happy!

"Cut the shit off, weird hair. I'm not fucking sick or whatever the shit you're thinking." Kirishima felt the Katsuki vibe again, the Katsuki he knew before. The Katsuki before he lost his wife- the real Katsuki!

"By the way, I need to get off work early today. I got some important errands to do." Katsuki began to speak as he started wearing his gauntlets.

Kirishima was even more excited to know what was that about, but he decided not to pry yet but instead, support his best friend, "Don't worry about it! I got you covered, Bakubro!"

"Heh, thanks Kiri." Kirishima got genuinely surprised this time. It was the first time in forever that Katsuki called him by his name. Maybe something good really happen to him the past days which put him in a good mood.

Kirishima can't help it but to cross his arms over his chest and genuinely smile that made the blondie freak out for a bit, "Oi don't tell me you're gay-"

"WHAT? NO!"