11.1 Scarecrow

⋆·⋆

(11.1) ─ Scarecrow

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬☽‧*˚⁺‧

‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬☽‧*˚⁺‧

⋆·⋆

"Dad?"

"Hey, angel."

"Where are you? Are you okay?" Carmen asked, leaning over and turning on the light. The light shined into Sam's face, fully waking him up, "Who is it? Is that Dad?" He asked as she nodded her head. "I'm fine, Carmen. I miss you and your brothers." He answered.

"We miss you too."

Sam grabbed the phone from her hands, she hadn't even noticed her had gotten out of bed. "Dad? Are you hurt?" He asked frantically, waking Dean up. "We've been looking for you everywhere. We didn't know where you were, if you were okay. We're fine. Dad, where are you?" Dean was not fully awake and is now sitting up on the side of the bed. "What? Why not?"

"Is that Dad?" Dean asked but Sam didn't reply. His head turned to his sister looking for answers which he got as she mouthed a 'yes'.

"You're after it, aren't you? The thing that killed Mom." Sam confronted their father. "A demon? You know for sure?"

"A demon? What's he saying?" Dean questioned.

"You know where it is?" Sam questioned ignoring his brother. "Let us help – Why not?"

Dean held his hand, now standing in front of his brother. "Give me the phone." Sam still ignored him, instead listening to the older man on the other end. "Names? What names, Dad- talk to me, tell me what's going on...No. Alright? No way."

"Give me the phone." Dean repeated and Sam didn't listen once again. So, Dean grabbed the phone from his hand. "Dad, it's me. Where are you?" He asked after placing the phone to his ear and waiting for a response. "Yes, sir. Uh, yeah, I got a pen. What are their names?" Dean asked, grabbing a pen off the nightstand and starting to write on his hand. Sam looked over at Carmen, disappointed that his brother was giving into their Dad. Carmen had no idea how to feel about what was happening, but was just happy to know her dad was at least alive.

💾

Sam was driving the Impala, while Dean was sitting in the passenger seat, and Carmen was in the back. "Alright, so, the names Dad gave us, they're all couples?" Sam asked. "Three different couples. All went missing." Dean explained. "And they're all from different towns? Different states?" She asked finishing brushing her hair out. "That's right." Dean agreed. "You got Washington, New York, Colorado. Each couple took a road trip cross-country. None of them arrived at their destination, and none of them were ever heard from again."