10.3 137

⋆·⋆

(10.3) ─ 137

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬☽‧*˚⁺‧

‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬☽‧*˚⁺‧

⋆·⋆

"Gavin!"

"Gavin!!?"

"Where is he?" Sam asked as Carmen shrugged, "I don't know, but as soon as we find him, I'll kick his ass and her's." She remarked, raising her brows. He chuckled, shaking his head, "God, you've been hanging out with Dean too much." She lightly nudged him, causing her light to shine father ahead of them landing on a weird figure on the floor all the way down the hall. Carmen ran ahead of him, there laid Gavin unconscious, on the ground. Sam crouched down, slightly shaking him. "Gavin. Hey, Gavin." He darted upwards, starting to panic and freak out. "Hey, everything's okay. We here to help." Carmen added.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Sam and this is Carmen." He introduced, holding his hand out for him, "Uh, we found your girlfriend."

"Kat?"

He took his hand, bringing them both to their feet as Carmen stood up as well, "Is she alright?" She nodded. "She's worried about you. Are you okay?" Her brother asked him. "I was running. I think I fell," He said as his mind was still foggy. "Running from what?" She asked, making sure not to shine the light in any of their eyes. "There was...There was this girl. Her face, it was all messed up."

"Okay listen, listen, did this girl–Did she try to hurt you?" Sam asked him.

"What? No, she, uh," Gavin, stuttered. She frowned, "She what?" He hesitated before speaking, "She..kissed me." The two exchanged very confused 'what the hell' glances before looking back at him. "Uh, um, but she didn't hurt you, physically?" Sam asked, pushing past the confusion. "Dude, she kissed me. I'm scared for my life." He said causing her to roll her eyes. "Well, trust me, it could have been worse." Sam told him. "Do you remember anything else?" She asked. "She, uh, actually, she tried to whisper something in my ear."

"What?"

"I don't know. I ran like hell."

"Great," She remarked.

Before either one could say anything else a loud high pitched scream came from where Dean and Kat were supposed to be. Carmen was a head of the two, running down the hall, rounding the corner and running back down another hall before finally reaching Dean. "What's going on?" Sam asked, seeing him trying to pry a metal door open. "She's inside with one of them."

"Help me!" She screamed.

"Kat!" Gavin called.

"Get me outta here!"