7.2 Hello Preacher

⋆·⋆

(7.2) ─ Hello Preacher

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫☽‧*˚⁺‧

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:
‧⁺˚*‧☾𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫☽‧*˚⁺‧

⋆·⋆

"Not only did I save my ass, but both of y'alls!" Carmen boasted turning on her heel looking back at both of her brothers, Dean held the door for them while Sam yawned rubbing his eyes adjusting to the morning sun. The three had spent the whole night there, but the sheriff had seemed to believe her story after getting a report. "And to add to this "what would you do without me?" cake, I talked it all the way down to a fine."

"How the hell did you do that?"

"I told him you two were some dumbass pledges and it was a stupid prank." She told them leaning on the back seat door.

"What about the shotgun and the rope?" Sam asked, leaning on the passenger door. "You know, the typical Hell Week prank you two were ghost huntin'. And I made you believe that spirits are repelled with rock salt." She explained, smiling ear from ear. "And he believed you?" Dean asked tilted his head. "Well believe it or not Dad was right about a few things."

A few seconds passed, when suddenly a handful of the cops ran out of the building and filed into their cars before speeding off. Only being able to exchange a confused look to each other before getting into the Impala and driving off after them.

Pulling up to the scene, Lori was wrapped in a blanket sat in the back of an ambulance. Spotting the black Impala as it drove past. Parking down on the other street, the three got out and started to the back of Lori's sorority house. "Why would the Hook Man come here? This is a long way from 9 Mile Road," Sam asked. "Maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it's about something else," Dean replied.

Just then, two sorority girls came rushing out of the side door in nothing but their pajamas and whatever shoes they could find. Quickly the three leaned against the side of the house next to the bushes. Dean was smirking looking at the girls, who were walking away. "Guys, sorority girls! Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?"

Carmen simply rolled her eyes, now was not the time. Searching up the second store of the house and saw a balcony. She quickly whipped her palms on her shirt, drying them as much as possible before swinging her arms back and jumping upwards. Reaching her arms up as she hit the highest point, latching on the bottom part of the railing. Quickly pulling herself upwards, wiggling her legs around trying to move her body to get some type of leverage. In the midst of her legs flinging around she kicked Dean in the back of his head. "What the hell?" He held his head looking up at her. "I got myself up here, didn't I?" She remarked glancing down, smirking proudly, as she completely pulled herself up and got herself over the railing. She was extremely proud of herself not needing any help from her brothers. Normally she would climb onto either brother's shoulders, or they would just leave her on the ground.