2.2 The Forest

⋆·⋆
(2.2) ─ The Forest

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ☽‧*˚⁺‧⋆·⋆

‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ☽‧*˚⁺‧
⋆·⋆

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ☽‧*˚⁺‧⋆·⋆

"You guys got room for three more?" Dean asked as the three siblings walked up to the group. "Wait, you want to come with us?" The girl, Haley, asked Dean.

"Who are these people?"

"Apparently Roy, those two boys, is all the park service could muster up for the search and rescue," Haley told him.

"You're rangers?"

"That's right," Dean replied smugly, "They won't be trouble," She insteaded turning raising her eyebrows after looking at the oldest Winchester, "But...you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?"

"I've seen him do a full 20 mile sprint in those biker boots and jeans," Carmen remarked getting the attention now on her.

"And you are?"

"Carmen, his sister and thought you could use the man power." She introduced with a smile glancing at Dean. Who glanced down at himself and then looked back at her, "Well, sweetheart, I don't do shorts," he commented going back to the original topic.

"Mason!" She yell as I looked down at the ground. "I wanted that one of my brothers was out. Mason, this is Sam, Dean and Carmen there going to help us search."

Carmen looked back at the group after glancing behind for a second to be met with the same guy from the library. "We've meet already," Mason informed with a smile. "Good seeing you, Carmen," Dean and Haley exchanged a look between the to teenagers. "You too, Mason,"

"What, you think this funny? It's dangerous backcountry out there. Her brother might be hurt," The two younger siblings heard looking over at Roy and Dean. Who gave him a look, "Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be. We just wanna help them find their brother, that's all," He said honestly before joking back up with his younger siblings.