4.1 Phantom Traveler

⋆·⋆

(4.1) ─ Phantom Traveler

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝 ☽‧*˚⁺‧

‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝 ☽‧*˚⁺‧

⋆·⋆

Dean and Carmen slept on to the two beds

Dean and Carmen slept on to the two beds. The door creaked open, Dean opened his eyes still laying on his stomach, reaching under his pillow for the large knife. Turning on his side to be met with Sam, holding a drink holder.

"Morning, sunshine,"

"What time is it?" Dean asked, continuing the quiet tone, both not wanting to wake up Carmen. "Uh, it's about 5:45,"

"In the morning?" The oldest groaned, getting a 'yep' in response. "Where does the day go?" He remarked sitting up. He raised his brow at Sam, "Did you get any sleep last night?" He asked just as Carmen rolled over in her sleep, both brothers watching to see if she was awake. "Yeah, I grabbed a couple hours," He replied after the moment of silence passed.

"Liar." The tried voice of their sister broke through. "I was up at 3 and you were watching a George Foreman infomercial," Dean added, rubbing his eye. "Hey, what can I say? It's riveting TV," He lied. "When was the last time you got a good night's sleep?" The oldest asked, putting on the big brother tone. "I don't know, little while, I guess. It's not a big deal," He tried to play it off. "Yeah, it is." Both siblings told him making him let out a sigh, "Look-"

He was swiftly cut off by Carmen loudly turning on her stomach trying to go back to sleep. "Come on Carmen, it's time to get up." She groaned, "Five. Morning. Sleep. Hush." Pulling the blanket around her as her brother shook their heads letting out a small laugh. Sam turned back to Dean, "Look, I appreciate your concern-"

Dean idmently cut him off. "Oh, I'm not concerned about you. It's your job to keep Carmen and my ass alive, so we need you sharp."

Sam just shrugged, sitting next to Carmen trying to wake her. "Do you still have nightmares about Jess." He just sighed and turned to his sister, "Carmen come on your chocolate milkshake is melting," She slowly pulled the blanket down norwaring her eyes at him, "With extra whipped cream?"