4.2 Christo

⋆·⋆

(4.2) ─ Christo

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝 ☽‧*˚⁺‧

‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝 ☽‧*˚⁺‧

⋆·⋆

Dean drove down the dark road as it was now night out

Dean drove down the dark road as it was now night out. Sam sat in the passenger seat, talking on the phone, while Carmen laid across the back seat. "Really? Well, thank you for taking our survey, and if you do plan to fly, please don't forget your friends at United Britannia Airlines. Thanks," He said in a cheery tone before hanging up. "All right. That takes care of Blaine Sanderson and Dennis Holloway. They're not flying anytime soon."

"So Amanda is our wild card flight attendant." She asked, messing with the strings of her hoodie. "Right, her sister Karen said her flight leaves Indianapolis at eight. It's her first night back on the job." Sam confirmed. "That sounds like just our luck," Dean remarked.

"Tweety, even with you behind the wheel it's still like a five hour drive." She stated finally sitting upright in the seat.

"Why don't you call Amanda's cell phone again, see if we can't head off at the pass." Dean insisted making Sam quickly shake his head, "I already left three voice messages. She must have turned her cellphone off. We're never gonna make it." He clarified as Carmen quickly tightened her seatbelt knowing where this was going. "We'll make it,"

💾

The three rushed into the airport, quickly checking the Departure board. Sam pointed at the middle screen finding the answer they were looking for, "Right there. They're boarding in thirty minutes."

"Okay. We still have some cards to play. We need to find a phone. Dean stated as Carmen started looking around, finding the bright red courtesy phone. "Found it," She announced as the two looked at her following to where she was pointing at.

Dean picked up the bright red phone, "Hi. Gate thirteen," Carmen and Sam stood on either side of him trying to listen the best they can. "I'm trying to contact Amanda Walker. She's a flight attendant on flight-" He looked at Carmen who held up her fingers, "-um, flight four-two-four."