6.2 "Dean"

⋆·⋆

(6.2) ─ "Dean"

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬☽‧*˚⁺‧

‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬☽‧*˚⁺‧

⋆·⋆

"I think we're close to its lair," Dean announced as his voice bounced off the sewer walls. "Why do you say that?" Sam questioned making Dean turn back towards them, shining his light at the younger brother's face, "Because there's another puke-inducing pile next to your face." Sam's head snapped towards the pile of blood and skin hung on a pipe jerking his head away from it. Carmen closed her eyes, swallowing harshly and taking a deep breath exhaling through her nose. With the mixture of all the different disgusting rank smells that she didn't want to even think of what they could be, and with all these stomach turning piles she was happy they hadn't eaten anything before coming down here. "I'm taking 30 showers tonight," She remarked, hearing what she thought were footsteps behind her. Shining her light down where they had just come from.

"Looks like it's lived here for a while," Dean stated, shining his light towards a dirty pile of clothes.

"Who knows how many murders he's gotten away with?" Sam added.

Someone was following them. While she didn't have physical proof it was a feeling, a very strong feeling. The minute she had her back to anything besides her brothers or the wet brick walls her stomach would drop and start doing flips. The hair at the naps of her neck stood on ends and her arms got covered in goosebumps. Something was following them. Turning back towards her brothers to see someone behind Dean. "Dean!"

His body snapped towards where she was looking and quickly got punched by the shapeshifter. Dean fell to the ground right onto his left shoulder. The shapeshifter ran away as Sam shot after it, missing it. Carmen was bent down checking Dean's shoulder before Sam came back over and the two helped him up. "Get the son of a bitch!" The youngest sibling led them through the small maze back to the manhole. Climbing out of the manhole, Carmen helping Dean out while Sam looked around the street, "Alright, let's split up,"

"Alright, we'll meet you around the other side." Dean told Sam as Carmen shook her head, "Have none of y'all since a single horror movie?" Sam rolled his eyes, shaking his head, turning around and walking in the opposite direction. "Just stay close," Dean told her as she followed him.

💾

Forty-five minutes had passed. Forty-five whole minutes and only Sam waited at the street corner. Going from looking down either side of him to checking his phone, to texting each of them, to calling them and still nothing from either one of them. His worries and anxieties about to overcome him before he finally heard a familiar voice, "Hey," Dean shouted walking up from his right side. "Anything?" He asked, putting his hand on Sam's shoulder, "No. He's gone."