2.1 Wendigo

⋆·⋆

(2.1) ─ Wendigo

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡☽‧*˚⁺‧

‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡☽‧*˚⁺‧

⋆·⋆

It's been a week since Jessica died

It's been a week since Jessica died. Sam hasn't been taking it too well. But who could blame him? He loved her, and he watched her die.

But we decided to continue to search for Dad anyway.

Sam was asleep in the back, Carmen was up front with Dean, looking at a map. When Sam woke up gasping. Carmen quickly turned back, "Hey, hey it's okay, everything's okay." She said trying to sooth him the way they used to sooth her after a nightmare. He took a deep breath, "I'm fine,"

"Another nightmare?" Dean asked glancing at then through the rearview mirror.

Sam tried changing the subject by cleaning his throat. "Want to drive for a while?" The oldest suggested. He looked at him in disbelief. "In your whole life you never once asked me that,"

"Just thought you might want to- never mind,"

Sam sighed lightly, "Look...you guys worry about me. I got it, and thank you, but I'm perfectly okay," He said assuring them.

"Whatever you say," She said in disbelief turning back around in her seat. "All right," Sam started, "Where are we?"

"Just outside of Grand Junction," She answered still looking at the map as her confusion appeared back on her face. "I think..."

No matter how many times John tried to teach her how to read a map she just couldn't never pick it up.

"You know what?" Sam wondered out loud. "Maybe we shouldn't have left Stanford so soon."