10.1 Asylum

⋆·⋆

(10.1) ─ Asylum

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬☽‧*˚⁺‧

‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬☽‧*˚⁺‧

⋆·⋆

Yet another motel room the three were calling home. Dean was going through their Dad's journal, Carmen was reading a book while drinking an iced coffee, and Sam was on the phone with someone named Caleb. "No, Dad was in California last we heard from him. We just thought...He comes to you for 'munitions...Maybe you've seen him in the last few weeks. Just, call us if you hear anything. Thanks." Dean glanced over at him watching as he hung up the phone, "Caleb hasn't heard from him?" He asked.

"Nope. And neither has Jefferson or Pastor Jim."

"Any leads in his journal?" She asked looking over at her brother, who shook his head. "No, same as last time I looked. Nothing I can make out..." He said before chuckling lightly, "I love the guy, but I swear, he writes like friggin' Yoda."

"Understatement of the year." She remarked.

"You know, maybe we should call the Feds. File a missing person's." Sam suggested, clearly starting to his the extremely worried stage. "We've talked about this. Dad's be pissed if we put the Feds on his tail." Dean explained. "He'll skin us alive if we do it," She added before taking a sip from her drink.

"I don't care anymore!"

Before Dean could reply his phone chimed, he shut the journal, got up and went to his bag. All the while Sam continued, "After all that happened back in Kansas, I mean..He should've been there, Dean. You said so yourself. You tried to call him and..Nothing."

"I know," He agreed, still finishing for his phone, "Where the hell is my phone?"

"You know, he could be dead for all we know." The two looked at him, like he was crazy, 'Don't say that! He's not dead! He's-he's..." He trailed off not really knowing what to say, so he just kept looking for his phone. "He's what? He's hiding? He's busy?" Sam asked as the oldest finally found his phone and flipped it open. "Huh, I don't believe it," He muttered, causing both of his siblings to frown lightly, "Huh?" She asked walking over and read the message over his shoulder;

From: Unavailable

Subject:

Meg: 42, -89

9:52

"What is it?"

"It's, uh...It's a text message. It's coordinates. " He informed the two, sitting down on the opposite bed. Stealing Sam's laptop from the nightstand and started typing away on it.