after movie ! review **spoilers**

the acting in this movie was great! i was obsessed with jo during the whole thing, shes so beautiful and talented

the acting in this movie was great! i was obsessed with jo during the whole thing, shes so beautiful and talented. hero was an amazing hardin, he did is role so good!

now the movie was very neat, it wasn't a mess although some scenes were a little useless and couldve been replaced with some more important ones. like the planetarium scene, also the sex scene was too softned, along with hardins character. book hardin vs movie hardin are two complete different characters.

i understand not everything couldve been exactly like the book but make their characters somewhat similar. tessa was definitely tessa. and i actually like her more in the movie than in the book. she frustrates me in the book. hardin, on the other hand, was really different from book hardin (or harry from what i read) i was really expecting him to be cold, and rude but he was so soft. i dont know whether to be 💓🥺 or to be 😤.

im actually v soft for hessa. theyre so cute. all the cute little scenes owned all my uwus. i cried throughout the whole movie.

i thought some scene were a little rushed or out of order. i felt like we were told some of things that happened more of what we saw. for example when hardin trashed kens house, we only saw the mess. i wish we couldve seen it. i think it wouldve been a powerful scene only because that is how hardin reacts to things when it comes to tessa. i loved how he calls her theresa in the movie!!

they changed some things to the movie, which i was okay with because it had to end with a cliffhanger if we were to get after 2. for example when hardin told tessa about his mom being r****. in the book he told her in their apartment, in the movie he told her during the wedding.

I THINK THEY MISSED ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SCENES OF HARDIN BEING HARDIN. THE FUCKING NIGHTMARES. WE NEVER GOT TOO SEE THAT. especially since he told tess about his parents.

i felt as though their relationship was a bit rushed and they only talked about two meaningful conversations, i felt like there was space missing and they just jumped right into their relationship. for example when karen met tessa at their wedding i was so confused because in the book they had already met before??

changing the bet was a great idea actually. i really liked it. after that, i was a crying mess. you could see the pain in hardins eyes, full of regret. ugshsh, i really wasn't expecting the last scene where it ends cause after that tessa" hated" hardin so i wonder how the next movie will be.

honestly though, i really wished after was a tv series instead of a movie, only because there are a lot of important scenes left out and it wouldve been better if it was series because we wouldve seen hardin being hardin and tessa being tessa. just like the vampire diaries.

overall 8.5/10

5/10