harry styles

harry is one of the best vocalists and artists out there don't @ me

harry is one of the best vocalists and artists out there don't @ me. i regret not stanning him through his one direction phase— i was a blind 12 year old girl who only loved justin bieber and dedicated her life to him and only him but i know regret not giving other people chances cause tbh i dont even like jb anymore lmfao. but like i listened to one direction, but i wasn't really a fan of them. which like i said i regret because 2013 harry was so adorable and cute. ):

anyways im not here to talk about justin bieber, im here to talk about the legend himself, harry edward styles.

this man changed my life. i completely fell in love with his album and his music is so soft yet he leaves everyone shook with his sort of rock pop music like kiwi which is a bop btw. it gives me 80s vibes.

not only his he talented but hes super sweet and adorable. hes such a gentleman and the more i watch videos of him i fall more in love with. his accent is so raspy and hot but also adorable???

i just love harry so much. don't attack me for this but he reminds me so much like river. just the way he is; his actions and the way he thinks. im sure if river was alive, they would have been friends or river wouldve been so proud of him. they both don't mind being touched or kissed by a guy (river made a lbgt movie & harry kissed james corden) and they both dont like labels. they both are so kind despite their looks and stereotyped "bad boy" look. just so many things that harry does that reminds me of river.

his music and outfits are so unique and different which i love. and its not harry styles without gucci obviously. i noticed that every outfit he dresses at his concert is inspired by someone who passed. for example i saw he was wearing something similar like mexican singer juan gabriel during one of his concerts.

this man, is just stan worthy in so many levels. im so happy someone like harry exists. we don't deserve him.

& i know that this wasnt really an unpopular opinion because we been knew harry is a legend and is extremely talented.