bird box ** spoilers

i watched bird box yesterday and i felt so anxious for the entire 2hrs of the movie; along with that i have so many unanswered and curious questions about it. (also if you haven't watched bird box i suggest you don't read this unless you want spoilers.)

for example, what happened to the blind people who couldn't see?? were they the only ones who didn't go crazy?

who were those people who kept pressuring people to see?? were they the creatures?

malorie was pregnant and gave birth when that happened so even after five years it was still going on?

was it the light that you couldn't see or was it just looking outside that made you crazy? if it was, then why didnt they showed us a night scene? it would've been more challenging.

what would happen if they just covered themselves with a blanket instead of a blindfold and just look down instead while walking? would it still be the same?

what happened to the girl cop and the guy that looked like machine gun kelly? where did they go? did they end up going crazy in the end? they probably died.

also what would happen if babies looked at the light? what would happen?

i know it was just a movie but it made me wonder so many questions.

also can we appreciate charlie and tom! truly heroes who gave their life to saved their friends 👏🏻👏🏻