katherine pierce

i love katherine, she's my favorite (ex) vampire from the show

i love katherine, she's my favorite (ex) vampire from the show. i'd picked her above elena any day, but it annoys me when people use kats, upbringing to justify all the terrible things she done and then are hypocritical and hate on other characters who have done less than her.

she did have a bit of character development when she turned human, but she was still selfish and cared for herself only. i was suprised she went to see her daughter before she died.

she was set up to have a great character development and it was such a shame they left her as a cold, hearted monster. who only had a soft spot for stefan but still somehow she was still evil.

she doesn't have an excuse for the way she acts. yes, she's been through a lot but a lot of people use the excuse of her family getting being killed, being hunted by klaus, etc as a way to justify all the bad things she's done, even though not all the things she's done is for survival. sometimes she does things to meet her selfish wants.but when it comes to  another character who been through just the same as her, and made mistakes in the past, they continue to hate on them even though they had a great character development.

i just find that very hypocritical because katherine didn't change in the end but people still praise her.

her and damon are kind of the same but damon ended up changing in the end but katherine never did. people should start realizing that before calling out another character when she's done worse than a lot of them.