"underrated" artists

disclaimer: i believe these artists are underrated and under appreciated musically wise. maybe them, as a person aren't considered to be "underrated" because most of them are popular in social media, however in the music industry they are not.

 maybe them, as a person aren't considered to be "underrated" because most of them are popular in social media, however in the music industry they are not

charlie puth
charlie puth is actually very underrated. he deserves more recognition than what he has of now. his voice is actually pretty fucking amazing. and is extremely talented when it comes to music and singing. not only does he sings, but he also produces and writes his own music, which is incredible if you ask me. of course maybe he has a few people to help him out with the music or writing. and i recently found out he knows how to beatbox and i was literally shook because he's pretty good.

this might be irrelevant but he used to be so cute back in 2016, but now he looks much older and dresses like a dad— well i mean he IS about to be in his early 30s. but he does have a great personality. i just kind of found him annoying after the whole selena drama thing, but other than that he's pretty great.

thoughts/opinions on charlie puth?

5 seconds of summer okay, so im not going to pretend that ive been a fan since day one, since i really didn't like when they used to be a punk rock band

5 seconds of summer
okay, so im not going to pretend that ive been a fan since day one, since i really didn't like when they used to be a punk rock band. now i believe they are pop rock?

anyways, i only liked she looks so perfect and amnesia, from their old albums. typical i know, but lately i been so into them ever since they released youngblood (the album) last year and ive been obsessed! all four of them have incredible talent.

lukes voice is so beautiful, it always puts me in awe. calum voice is so unique and soft. micheal voice is so sexy and hot, like wow fuck me 🥵 and ashton drumming is absolutely insane. everything about them is amazing, especially when they sing live and put on a great show.

thoughts/opinions on 5sos?