stydia

im always in the middle with stydia

im always in the middle with stydia. i love them but i also don't like them together at the same time. sometimes i could be in a stydia mood and sometimes i really dislike stydia.

i just don't understand the big hype about them and why some stydia stans literally go crazy and out of their freaking mind (quoted stiles lmfao) when people disagree about stydia or see a stydia edit and the photo/video/gif immediately becomes popular or with a lot of likes or views. its just a ship and those characters sadly dont exists.

any-who, i like stydia because somehow they connect with each other. i love how they both save and protect each other. theres always a connection between them both. and the way they look at each other when one of them isnt looking and the way they both believe in each other.

but i dislike stydia because they werent any scenes of them being lovers, instead we just got signs. it was probably cause they were too busy running from their lives but i also hate that the show was mainly about stydia and stiles and nothing was about scott. he was just a side character in his own show. besides stydia happened because of fan service.

in my opinion the pack shouldve been the one to bring scott from the wild hunt instead of stiles because he is the alpha. season 6a was literally all about stydia i wish it wouldve been of scott.

ALSO CAN WE THANK ALLISON ARGENT FOR MAKING STYDIA HAPPEN. SHE WAS LITERALLY THE #1 STYDIA SHIPPER. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO CONVINCED LYDIA TO GO WITH STILES TO THE DANCE. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED LYDIA TO STILES. I MISS HER SO MUCH.

SCALLISON WAS ACTUALLY THE #1 STYDIA SHIPPER NGL BUT ALLISON MADE IT ALL HAPPEN.

anyways, stydia is overrated and i love and hate them. bYe.