wesley tucker

first of all, let me just say i have nothing against wes

first of all, let me just say i have nothing against wes. i love him and support his ass, but lets face it— he's a flop in the music industry.

i had a fanpage for him, and actually had been noticed by him several times. i was there when he released his second single (in which btw he saw my dm and left me on seen smh) and i absolutely loved it and i replayed it a lot.

however what i did notice is that his music isnt really the best music out there. i gotta be real and say that his music is lowkey shït. in my opinion, he doesn't belong in the music industry. he can sing but he has an okay basic voice which everyone has. maybe if he gets a vocal coach then ill work with it but other than that he cant?¿?

this is a little off topic but i knew of jonah marais before why dont we. he was at playlist with wes and they were practically best friends. they made a cover video together of if i could fly. anyways, what i find funny is that jonah actually made it far on his music career while wes is still behind in his music.

i love him, but he's a flop on music. especially because he depends A LOT on his fans to do his work for him. he, himself should get a good ass manager who would actually want to work with him and make an album.

he's the version of madison beer. hes been saying and talking about an ep but nothing has come out yet. he depends on his fans to promote his music. hes been talking about touring but he canceled because he had no songs to sing expect covers and like two of his songs.

i feel like he doesnt take music serious otherwise he would've gotten his shit together and came out with an ep album and actually do something that to start his career.