my babysitters a vampire

my babysitters a vampire is so underrated and im extremely bitter over the fact that they canceled and left us on a HUGE cliffhanger

try to tell me if that if this shit was on a different network it wouldn't blown tf up and outsold all your favs. it had teen wolf SHAKING !!! although benny and ethan lowkey remind me of scott and stiles during season 1&2

we had a supportive friendship, a badass black biracial female lead who was smart, caring and empathetic and still got shit done AND she got out of an abusive relationship. plus her friendship with erica outsold all your girl power ships.

with two lovable geeks who always did some dumb shit but fixed the problem in the end!! and THAT SCENE where ethans dad thought ethan and benny we're dating and he even didnt care??!!? legendary.

the theme song was a whole ass bop. although i don't understand why the theme song was about a girl next door, if there was no girl next door?? speaking of muse-a tronics they made a smash hit 'we want cake'

those mf invented betty and veronica who were ALSO in the cheer squad. not only did they invented them but they even did void! stiles storyline before teen wolf...iconic lines and original plots... THEY DID THAT.

not only was it a movie but a show, with a badass jewish grandma who was a EARTH PRIESTEST (not a witch as she says she is) who literally saved the show!!

my babysitters a vampire was payed dust!!😤😤😤 and im still bitter. we need a season 3.

update: we will probably never get mbv season 3 due to the fact that the actor who plays ethan morgan aka matthew knight disappeared offscreen since 2014 and no one knows where he is. that is probably one of the reasons why the canceled the show. however what i know is that he is indeed alive and he is happily married and has a kid.