malu trevejo

— body shames a lot of girls and brags a lot about her body
(she said she didnt want to look like a cow at the age of fifteen and rather be skinny)

— she's so full of herself. she acts like everyone loves her just because she got a slim skinny body with a small bump of a butt.

— her voice is super annoying. especially when she says "ok beetch" (bitch). & she says the n word a lot.

— she used to be so pretty and naturally gorgeous but she changed a lot. she got tattoos and belly piercings (which i dont mind but like tattoos at the age of fifteen??)

– her music is pretty good not gonna lie, but her attitude is awful.

— she can't sing live. they always play the background music for her and her little dances with her music are cringy.

— shes super problematic and uses her platform to talk shit and start unnecessary drama. rather than spread positivity. shes full of negativity and i don't like that.

— she needs a good ass whopping but her mother acts like her. her mother needs to act her age and stop twerking with her daughter. mOTHER FUCKING GOALS !!!1!1

— i literally can go on and on about her because theres a lot of things she has done for attention but you can looks those up yourself .

overall, these are my overall opinions and statements about her. shes an awful person. i get she's 15 but she needs to act her age. if i was acting like her my mom would've grabbed me by hair and yell at me for acting like such a attention seeking bitch. it all goes back to her mom who raised malu.

its so sad that celebrities before who were 15, 16, didnt even act like this or better yet, didnt even look older than their age. everything about society is changing and not for the better but for the worst. especially with those popular youtubers and musically celebs who dont use their platform for something good.