kai parker

OPINION

OPINION

kai parker is one of my favorite villians in tvd including katherine, kol and klaus. i believe together they would have ended everyone on the show. they're the reason why i stayed to watch the show, also because of my girl bonnie.

i might sound "delusional" for saying this but i believe kai was a good person and deep down he had a heart that was completely broken.

heres a deleted scene where they actually show him express his feelings but they had to delete it because apparently hes a "heartless monster"

KAI'S STORYLINE
he was psychotic and i understand that his actions don't justify what im about to say but he had a reason to be. his storyline/life was so pathetic and sad. nobody cared for him, and after years of not carrying for anyone but himself, he finally felt something for someone and that was bonnie. all he wanted was acceptance and a friendship from someone, to be cared for. and feel worth something; he just wanted bonnies love and acceptance.

in a scene where damon makes it seem like he was about to abandon bonnie, kai has some sort of regret in his eyes and it looks as if he wanted to help her and im sure if damon didnt come back he would've, but of course damon had to be all hereo, a...

in a scene where damon makes it seem like he was about to abandon bonnie, kai has some sort of regret in his eyes and it looks as if he wanted to help her and im sure if damon didnt come back he would've, but of course damon had to be all hereo, and save her.

i still think in the end he truly cared for her. i just think this was a play just to show her how hurt he was (and this is a big deal coming from a "sociopath") when she abandoned him and left him when he needed her the most. and also to show her how her "friends " would still choose elena over her and in the end he would have chosen her, when her friends wouldn't.

he literally had a soft spot for bonnie don't @ me

he just misunderstood and practically everyone from the show and tvd fans don't see that. he was a very complex character and deserved to be further explored. his parents for some reason didnt like him. he had daddy and mommy issues. how is anyone supposed to be kind if they haven't seen kindness in their life? instead of being depressed, he grew anger and pain and became what he is.

this all just doesn't make sense to me. some of the characters are hypocrites everyone literally forgave damon for his mistakes. he killed so many people for fun including jeremy elenas brother, and don't even get me started on the pregnant woman he killed. he almost let bonnie get hit by a car and didn't even think twice on saving her. at least damon had a brother who cared for him and kept him sane.

besides his humor is the best. he's the real definition of "looks like a cinnamon roll can actually kill you"

 he's the real definition of "looks like a cinnamon roll can actually kill you"

also kai is such a mood when it comes to elena and damon. it was so funny when he recreated the delena rain kiss, im was weak. he lowkey reminds me of deadpool but without the psycho side.

 he lowkey reminds me of deadpool but without the psycho side

chris wood did an amazing job playing kai parker. he will forever be iconic.

anyways thats all i have to say kai owns my ass and he had the potential to change with the help of bon bon.