the vamps | best performance

i know i probably talk A LOT about the vamps but my boys are completely underrated and super talented. i been obsessed over them since march, although i heard of them since 2014 yet i never really payed attention to them because bands weren't my thing when i was younger. which was a mistake since i missed all their good ass performances and brads curls :(

anyways here are some of their BEST performance. also please do leave an opinion on which performance you like best! if you want (:

I REALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE. its so smooth and relaxing. the vocals are amazing and its so much better to listen it with headphones on with your eyes closed.

HES SUPER ENERGETIC TBH. i cant get enough of him. i love him so much.

MY BABY SHAWN. he was so smol in this performance.

maggie sounds a little bit too squeaky on this one but brad killed it

this is probably one of my favorite mashup  cover performances of them. i always find my way back to it. the amount of energy put into it amazes me. and it just shows how much they love music and perform in front of millions of people.

and last but not least. THIS ONE. i swear to beans, bradley will simpson is one talented guy. who is not enough appreciated. not only him but the whole band itself. everyone is so talented individually thats why its my favorite band of all time.

personally i think theyre much better live. they dont need autotune, they sound exactly like the studio version when they sing live. THAT IS REAL TALENT. and its really amazing how brad is always jumping and very energetic with the crowd. they hype us up and we hype them up as well. i never been to a concert but just by watching a live performance on youtube makes me feel like im at their concert, which is rare since not all live performance from other artists makes me feel like that.

i actually don't regret, making this post even if it doesnt get enough views. i just love my boys so much and they deserved another chapter dedicated to their underrated talent and performances.