Chapter 1

Jennie's POV:

       "Are you now ready for the next group to perform!?" The man with a microphone yelled, his voice representing excitement and joy, the crowd on the lower ground corrupted with cheers and screams.

       "Jennie don't be nervous," I heard Jisoo whisper behind me, nodding my head, I let out a shaky breath. Rubbing my hands together, I keep telling myself... everything will be alright. You're gonna do this. You're not going to fail. Imagine... no one is watching you and you're just in a stage feeling yourself every passing second.

       The host's face appeared in the big screen, a smile peeking through his lips. He cocked his head to the side, bringing the microphone close to his mouth. He call, "Blinks!"

       They answered back, "Yes?!". Showing off to the screen their smiling faces with their light sticks and the ocean of blinks.

      The record plays. You can do this.

     "Blackpink is the revolution,"

       Everyone starts to scream crazily, everything went black as we quietly head to the stage, positioning ourselves.

                     - forever young -

      "Forever Young," I sang, Forever Young!!

      "Forever Young," I sang again, Forever Young!!

       Hearing the blinks do there fan chants, and cheering for us as if there's no tomorrow, just make me smile. I just love on how they are so supportive to us, if only I could hug them one bye one.

       If only I was close for being good enough. Then yes please.

-

Jungkook's POV:

      I bopped into the music, and when it's Jennie's part I look at the stage and to the big screen. Admiring her cold expression and quickly turning into someone cute, plays a smile to my lips.

     My smile quickly drop. Oh I remember, cameras are surrounding us. Acting suspicious or weird towards Jennie might lead to something hideous and I don't want that. There are already a few rumors about us dating someone behind the scenes, I can't help but to just laugh sometimes and think how the internet sure is very entertaining also irritating.

     Jennie then start to rap, explosions of cheers and fanboys even fangirls going crazy are shown to the screen. My head quickly snap away from the floor and stare at the stage, watching carefully and mumbling the lyrics. I smirk. She's enjoying herself.

     She's spitting fire like crazy and that made me enjoy more on the performance, when it's Jisoo's turn I looked down and just bopped to the music, Jennie is just something."Hey Jungkook," Nam-joon call, I look at him to see the other members staring at me with smug expressions. I raised an eyebrow, "What?" I ask, making myself comfortable, I stuff my hands on my pockets.

    "I just notice something," he cooed, "you're attention is always on Jennie, and the way you stare at her..." I rolled my eyes at him. I shake my head no, denying what he's saying. He teased me and all I could do is listen without trying to smile. "Keep living in your delusional world hyung, I support," I fired back. Yoongi snorted before returning back to his cold mask. "Good one," he complimented.